Comments: I love the styling of these shoes along with the cushioning and wide toe box. Usually Nike does not have a wider toe box which turned me onto Prince. I wanted to try these out though for the lighter weight. I found them to be quick and super soft on my feet. They will take a little time for break in I think and since I have a flat foot, probably longer break in on the arch support too. But if you have average arches, this will be a great shoe.
From: Bert, 11/12

Comments: These shoes are the best. They feel so lightweight and so comfortable! The toe shelf lasts for a really long time. I've had them for some time and there is no sign of wear yet whatsoever! I was able to maneuver across the court very quickly. Overall, I think these are a good choice. Especially in the typical match-play. Buy these shoes.
From: Angie, 10/12

Comments: These shoes are fantastic. The toe is so enduring and support is great. I was able to move fast on the court. I liked them overall.
From: Brianna, 10/12

Comments: These shoes are a favorite of mine. I kind of have wide set feet, so the fit was fantastic! The tongue doesn't move around at all during game play. I really love them! Arch support is good for both high and low arches. The shoe really molds to your foot. They are also very durable. I play a few times a week and I love these shoes. A+ for Nike!!!!
From: Tara, 10/12

Comments: I love this shoe! The arch support is better than any other Nikes I've bought. I totally recommend these. Good job Nike!

Comments: I love this shoe. I can't seem to find any other shoes that fit better than Nike. With regards to the shortened tongues, I think they have it connected and shortened so it doesn't move to the side or fall back into the shoe. I actually like that because it bugs me when the tongue moves to the side after I have tied my shoe and have been playing for a while. As with all Nike's, they wear down fast, but at least they look good.
From: Abbey, 8/12

Comments: Loved the Zoom Breathe 2K12 so when I needed a replacement shoe I ordered this shoe. It seems like Nike has shortened the tongue, as I can't pull it up at all. It's nothing like the photo. These are being returned. Maybe I received a defective pair.
From: Kerri, 7/12