Comments: I got these shoes the first week of January. I have a narrow foot and they are very comfortable and offer good support to my high arch. I play a lot, 3 days per week, and now in the middle of march I am in need of a new pair of shoes. The toe area of the sole of the shoe is completely smoothed out. I am really disappointed with the wear of this shoe. I would not buy these again because of that.

Comments: Shoes look good but are really uncomfortable especially around the arch.
From: Jen, 6/12

Comments: I bought these for my wife who has always hated the look of tennis-specific shoes. She loves the look of these and has found they have aided her movement around the court. Small heel blister during break-in, but this period lasted only two hours. Grip, stability, ventilation and comfort are top notch. Weight is moderate. Can't go wrong at the price. I highly recommended. 4.5 stars.
From: Nick, 6/12

Comments: I am a 3.5 player and play competitive tennis. I loved this shoe. I normally wait until a shoe is on sale before I purchase. I didn't wait for the sale for this shoe (I should have waited). It was a very comfortable shoe not much break in needed for me. I also like the color and a very nice looking shoe. My only complaint is I wore the shoe less than three months and also have a hole in the toe area. Too bad Nike does not offer the six months guarantee. The shoe looks brand new if only we could patch the hole!
From: Christina, 6/12