Comments: Shoes look good but are really uncomfortable especially around the arch.
From: Jen, 6/12

Comments: I bought these for my wife who has always hated the look of tennis-specific shoes. She loves the look of these and has found they have aided her movement around the court. Small heel blister during break-in, but this period lasted only two hours. Grip, stability, ventilation and comfort are top notch. Weight is moderate. Can't go wrong at the price. I highly recommended. 4.5 stars.
From: Nick, 6/12

Comments: I am a 3.5 player and play competitive tennis. I loved this shoe. I normally wait until a shoe is on sale before I purchase. I didn't wait for the sale for this shoe (I should have waited). It was a very comfortable shoe not much break in needed for me. I also like the color and a very nice looking shoe. My only complaint is I wore the shoe less than three months and also have a hole in the toe area. Too bad Nike does not offer the six months guarantee. The shoe looks brand new if only we could patch the hole!
From: Christina, 6/12

Comments: I purchased these shoes at the beginning of my high school tennis season. We have practice for 3 hours Monday- Friday. It does take time to get adjusted to the shoes. It took me about 2 practices before I was completely comfortable in these shoes. Comfort Level: 9 (Extremely comfortable. The Orthro Lite inside the rule makes me want to wear the shoes all the time. The only problem I've had is small blisters when I was trying to break them in.) Durability: 8 (I haven't noticed any big problems with durability so far). Tennis-Wise: 9 ( I feel really low to the ground and I can move from one side of the court to the other in these shoes). Support: 10 ( I have a sprained ankle and my ankle feels so good when I wear these shoes. The support fit that Nike has added on to their shoes helps so much). Size: 9 (At the beginning the shoes seemed too big. After I broke them in, they started to fit my feet. If you get these shoes, don't be discouraged about size at first). Looks (because it's important too!): 10 (Extremely cute and I've have gotten so many comments about them!) Recommend: Yes! Great shoe!
From: Taylor, 3/12

Comments: I purchased these shoes for my daughter, a competitive Junior player. She had a hole in the toe area with less than 2 weeks worth of wear. I admit she is tough on shoes, but a hole in 2 weeks? A Nike rep pointed out that if you are a competitive player, with lots of stops and starts and wear and tear, the only shoes they could guarantee were the ones with a formal6 months guarantee. My daughter and I both love the way they look, and she said they felt great for about 10 days........ then they had a hole in them.
From: Marcia. 10/11