Nike Vapor Court White/Blue Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Pretty junky. Toe is all torn up and falling apart after maybe 10 hours of pretty light use (although I am a toe dragger). Theyre very comfortable for my foot though. These would be better suited for post-match wear.
From: Rob, 11/14

Comments: Left toe stitching seam failed on my shoes after about 6 uses. The sole is holding up so far, but then again I haven't worn them much. These shoes are not only average as far as comfort, but they have very bare bones, a somewhat cardboard kind of feel when putting them to the test in a singles matches. Not the worst shoes I've tried by any means, but not an outstanding shoe either. I would rate them about a 6 for overall comfort. I will keep looking for a reasonably priced comfortable tennis shoe.
From: Roger, 10/14

Comments: I have purchased two pairs of these shoes. Both have ripped in the seem at the end of the left toe.

Comments: Do not purchase this shoe! The toe has completely come undone! My son has only had these shoes for a month! The sole still looks brand new but the toe stitching is beyond bad! Honestly his old regular school shoes held up better than this shoe designed for tennis.
From: Holli, 9/14

Comments: Not sure how other people have holes just after hours or even days of playing in these. I've never had a problem with these Nike shoes from here.
From: Matthew, 8/14

Comments: I would advise not buying this shoe. My 12 year old has worn this for about 4 months only on the court and it is coming apart at the toe seam already. He played tennis in it about once a week during the summer so he did not put excessive wear on it. Looks cool, but it is not durable. Very disappointed in the Nike brand.

Comments: Horrible shoe. Bought these for my 16 year old son and the leather on top of the toe came unstiched on both shoes after a week of wear. His last Nikes are still in ok shape after a year.
From: Rebecca, 8/14

Comments: My son wore the shoe 4 times and it then split at the seam, on top of the toe. Tried to return to Nike but they refuted the claim and said it was an abrasion that caused the problem. Nike offers a recycling option of the shoes which I thought was a good idea. Unfortunately, because that option was chosen, I didn't have evidence of the issue. I will not purchase Nike shoes in the future. Very disappointing.
From: Valerie, 8/14

Comments: Lightweight and fairly comfortable. They did not take long to wear the sole flat. I have not worn completely through the sole, but the stitching did just come apart at the toe. I'm a bit of a toe dragger. I was going to take the shoe to a shop to get sown back together, but noticed that I probably had one or two practices left before I break through the soles. I coach girls and boys high school tennis and these shoes barely made it through a season for me. I will definitely be purchasing a pair with a sole warranty, probably a pair of Asics.

Comments: Cheap and nice looking shoes. Comfort is average. Duration is bad (after 3 hours, I have a few holes on the front and the side of the shoes_.
From: Lou, 6/14

Comments: Durability isn't great -- I have played tennis maybe 6 times and the toe has already burst through!
From: Rashad, 6/14

Comments: Exceptional shoes for my intense play on the court. The cushioning is exquisite, comfort is incredible and its lightweight and allows for a quick response at the whim of the user. Throughout the time I wore them, I don't recall a single instance in which my feet hurt or felt uncomfortable. A note for self proclaimed "shoe breakers," these shoes will wear down after a month or two of continuous play. Not very high on the durability side but they are incredibly comfortable and lightweight especially considering the price. These were the shoes I was looking for in my price range for tennis and I haven't looked back since.
From: Jeric, 6/14

Comments: Excellent cushioning and feel! Super lightweight and they hug my feet like a glove. Haven't played tennis in them but use them for jogging and high-intensity agility/footwork drills and the support is solid. The lacing system allows for a great customized fit. Also fantastic for just walking around! Highly recommend them.
From: Francesco, 5/14

Comments: This is a great shoe at a great price. I can't comment on the durability as I've only worn them twice but the comfort, stability, performance, and weight are all great.

Comments: These shoes probably have been the worst purchase of tennis shoes I have ever bought. I bought them for the start of my High School Tennis season and 2 weeks in, the stitching of toe area had completely busted on both shoes, leaving me with busted shoes. They are very comfortable but do not last whatsoever.
From: Nicolas, 4/14

Comments: This shoe is very light and stable. After two weeks of continuous play I have not slipped once. Good cushioning, and the laces stay tight for the entire session. Will fit wider feet. I bought it in white/night factor, and I have received many compliments on the looks. Great shoe at a great price.

Nike Vapor Court White/Blue Men's Shoe - Where to go from here