Nike Vapor Court Grey/Blue Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I have purchased two pairs of these shoes. Both have ripped in the seem at the end of the left toe.

Comments: Do not purchase this shoe! The toe has completely come undone! My son has only had these shoes for a month! The sole still looks brand new but the toe stitching is beyond bad! Honestly his old regular school shoes held up better than this shoe designed for tennis.
From: Holli, 9/14

Comments: Not sure how other people have holes just after hours or even days of playing in these. I've never had a problem with these Nike shoes from here.
From: Matthew, 8/14

Comments: I would advise not buying this shoe. My 12 year old has worn this for about 4 months only on the court and it is coming apart at the toe seam already. He played tennis in it about once a week during the summer so he did not put excessive wear on it. Looks cool, but it is not durable. Very disappointed in the Nike brand.

Comments: Horrible shoe. Bought these for my 16 year old son and the leather on top of the toe came unstiched on both shoes after a week of wear. His last Nikes are still in ok shape after a year.
From: Rebecca, 8/14

Comments: My son wore the shoe 4 times and it then split at the seam, on top of the toe. Tried to return to Nike but they refuted the claim and said it was an abrasion that caused the problem. Nike offers a recycling option of the shoes which I thought was a good idea. Unfortunately, because that option was chosen, I didn't have evidence of the issue. I will not purchase Nike shoes in the future. Very disappointing.
From: Valerie, 8/14

Comments: Lightweight and fairly comfortable. They did not take long to wear the sole flat. I have not worn completely through the sole, but the stitching did just come apart at the toe. I'm a bit of a toe dragger. I was going to take the shoe to a shop to get sown back together, but noticed that I probably had one or two practices left before I break through the soles. I coach girls and boys high school tennis and these shoes barely made it through a season for me. I will definitely be purchasing a pair with a sole warranty, probably a pair of Asics.

Comments: Great shoe for the money. And guess what? Finally a shoe you can wear around off court with jeans or whatever you like and not look an idiot with bright gaudy colors. The Prince T22 is a better shoe on court for 20 bucks more, but is hideous looking off court (even in black). I use these shoes to pack and keep my bags light when I go to NYC where I am on business every other week. I play a couple mornings per week when I am there before work. Then I can even wear the shoes around town. I have predominately used them on clay courts and a bit on hard. They are holding up fine -- I bought two pairs right away. For heavy competition when at home in Florida or a heavy day of play I will still opt for my Prince T22s which are probably the most comfortable tennis shoes made at a great price.

Comments: Cheap and nice looking shoes. Comfort is average. Duration is bad (after 3 hours, I have a few holes on the front and the side of the shoes_.
From: Lou, 6/14

Comments: Durability isn't great -- I have played tennis maybe 6 times and the toe has already burst through!
From: Rashad, 6/14

Comments: Exceptional shoes for my intense play on the court. The cushioning is exquisite, comfort is incredible and its lightweight and allows for a quick response at the whim of the user. Throughout the time I wore them, I don't recall a single instance in which my feet hurt or felt uncomfortable. A note for self proclaimed "shoe breakers," these shoes will wear down after a month or two of continuous play. Not very high on the durability side but they are incredibly comfortable and lightweight especially considering the price. These were the shoes I was looking for in my price range for tennis and I haven't looked back since.
From: Jeric, 6/14

Comments: Excellent cushioning and feel! Super lightweight and they hug my feet like a glove. Haven't played tennis in them but use them for jogging and high-intensity agility/footwork drills and the support is solid. The lacing system allows for a great customized fit. Also fantastic for just walking around! Highly recommend them.
From: Francesco, 5/14

Comments: This is a great shoe at a great price. I can't comment on the durability as I've only worn them twice but the comfort, stability, performance, and weight are all great.

Comments: This shoe is very light and stable. After two weeks of continuous play I have not slipped once. Good cushioning, and the laces stay tight for the entire session. Will fit wider feet. I bought it in white/night factor, and I have received many compliments on the looks. Great shoe at a great price.

Nike Vapor Court Grey/Blue Men's Shoe - Where to go from here