Comments: I've never had so many massive blisters from a tennis shoe, never had this issue with the previous Lunar Vapor shoes.

Comments: These shoes are simply awesome. They are everything I look for in a shoe, except for the durability. But when all the positives trump the one negative it doesn't matter. I will definitely buy these shoes again once they become unplayable.

Comments: I got these for a great deal of TW. What a shoe! I was already SO impressed with the Babolat Propulse 2 and 3 shoes. But, when I saw these shoes, I (reluctantly) switched. I was NOT disappointed. It is the BEST shoe I've owned for any sports I've ever played. It's insanely comfy, provides great traction, and is extremely lightweight. I would definitely look into the Vapor 10s when they come out :-)

Comments: I can honestly say these are the best shoes I've ever worn. When laced up nice and good, you almost feel like the sole is just stuck to the bottom of your foot, and the rest of the shoe isn't even there. So comfortable you barely notice it's on your foot, and also very lightweight. I've only had them for a week. I play competetively in tournaments and slide a lot even on hard courts, so we'll have to see how the durability holds up. Even if these shoes wear out in a month I'd still think they're worth it. If you're having any doubts just try it, you won't regret buying them.

Comments: The best shoe I have ever worn. No wonder it was designed for Roger Federer.
From: Justin, 6/12

Comments: These shoes are just amazing, very lightweight and very comfortable a great product. It's definitely worth the price. I would recommend anybody to buy these.
From: Josh, 6/12

Comments: Absolutely fantastic shoe, couldn't be more happy with it. I first bought the Vapor 3's back in 2006, loved them, and then also owned a pair of the Vapor 6's. The current version is certainly the best: light, low to the ground & stable and just very comfortable. Good to go straight out of the box. I play on clay, and the anthracite color is perfect for that (no more white shoes turning pinkish).
From: Kevin, 6/12

Comments: These shoes are great for serious, non-serious and weekend hacks which means all of these alleged high school players. Shoes are wider in forefoot, but not too wide, Zoom Air in heel takes all shock out of the equation and is way better than prior versions with the lunar nonsense in the heel. Shoe is great, I will replace every six months as I've got the bling to do so.
From: Cotton, 6/12

Comments: This is a great shoe! I bought size nine and used them on the court right away. No problems whatsoever. I use a thick adidas sock and the shoe gave me no problems. The shoe is very stylish and well made. The shoe does not have the RF logo which is my only complaint. I see that there is a new model available in a different color which has the RF logo. I may by that shoe as well. I recommend this shoe if you want something comfortable, stylish and very impressive when compared to other shoes. I give the shoe 3.9 out of 4 stars. If the shoe had the RF logo, then it's a 4. I play tennis 3 times a week and there is no sign of wear in the sole of the shoe. Give it a try!

Comments: This is a great shoe. I was curious as to why it did not have a guaranteed durability, but I soon realized why. After about two months of play I have no grip left on the shoe, and no sole at all in several places.

Comments: I love these shoes and haven't had any problems yet. Had them now for 3 months and always wear Federer shoes. They are wearing a bit but I always expect that. Will buy another pair next month. Wish they had the RF logo on them, like the ones Roger actually wears!
From: Rick, 5/12

Comments: I have barricades 7 & 6 's. and CB 3.3, decided to try vapor 9's. They fit very loose in forefoot, way too much compared to the other shoes. Very low to ground feel, good traction, even on clay. Very light. Shoes did seem to hurt my heal after a few sets, not sure if it due to loose fit or lack of cushioning. I am putting these on the shelf and going to try 4.3 clay shoes, hopefully more stable.
From: Marty, 5/12

Comments: Very disappointed. I was looking forward to these shoes, as my home court is carpet topped with sand, and the sand finds its way into the shoes through the ventilation. The shoes are ok but in terms of comfort, far short of its predecessor. And worse, the right shoe is a markedly wider than the left. I am sure Nike is aware of this problem as this is not my first Nike with this problem (yet, I keep wearing Nike).
From: Kit, 5/12

Comments: I have owned every incarnation of Ballistic's, and Vapor 5's and 8's. Just tried the new Barricade 7. The Barricade has an awkward arch, no good. The new Ballistec is bulky and constricting on the toes. The Vapor tour 9 is literally perfect. It fits like a comfortable running shoe. I know there are comments about the durability, but I guess you can't have it all.. WIth this shoe, you get the best possible shoe, but I guess with that it may not last quite as long as the cockroach stompers you're used to. I would rather have these any day of the week. It's worth the trade off, and if i have to buy another pair a little sooner so be it. At least im happy..

Comments: Extreme comfort, looks very cool, and fits wide/flat feet well. But, it doesn't hold your foot in place like the Lunar Vapor 8 Tour did. The nines were my first pair on Nike tennis shoes, and the outsole was horrid. It lasted a month's worth of hard tennis. I have since bought two pairs of lunar vapor 8 tours and they have been much better to me. For some reason their outsole is more durable and also I sprained my ankle playing in the Vapor 9s. I would not recommend these shoes to any serious tennis player. I am still suffering from the sprain and will NOT be buying another pair. At least tennis warehouse made my mistake $25 less costly. I am in high school and I play between 3-6 hours of tennis daily in the summer.
From: Jackson, 5/12

Comments: Great fit, but do not ventilate that well. I would not recommend wearing them in bright sun outdoors. My first outing with these, my feet sweated and were not able to ventilate, like in the mesh version. I ended up getting a slight blister on my left big toe. This was noon, after an hour. I'm sure they're great indoors, and at night.

Comments: Pros: Very comfortable and not too tight across the vamp (I have wider feet). They are breathable and light to wear on the court. Cons: I see significant wear to the toe after only 1.5 hr of play. The upper rubber/leather interface in the toebox is extremely weak and if you are a competitive player/toe dragger you may want to consider a more durable shoe for the price.

Comments: Now I now know what it means to have a shoe fit like a glove. These are exceptional shoes for movement as they sit low to the ground with little risk to rolling an ankle. The quality of the SL is similar to high quality leather. They may be costly but when you consider foot pain, injuries and doctor bills I think they are worth it. I had the Court Ballistecs but couldn't endure the pain; these shoes are heaven in comparison. No break in required.
From: Greg, 5/12

Comments: I've had the barricade 6's, two pairs of the CB 3.3's, and many other types of shoes but out of all of them, these are by far the most comfortable for me.

Comments: These are great fitting shoes but nowhere near as comfortable as the mesh versions. The biggest oversight with these shoes is that there is no ventilation in the toe box, your feet get serious hot and sweat big time.

Comments: This is by far the most comfortable shoe I've ever played in (20+ years) but the outsole was gone in 3-4 weeks of play (3 times a week). This is a great shoe if you have an unlimited tennis budget. I hope the durability of the outsole will be improved.
From: E.T, 5/12

Comments: The SL version is more durable than the mesh version in an aesthetic sense - the synthetic leather doesn't get dirty as easily or quickly as the mesh from dirt or sweat etc. These shoes have a soft feel but also have good support - a rare combination. The only downside with them is they seem to lack a little in the durability department. If you play on synthetic grass or clay these are probably the best shoes on the market.

Comments: My favorite Nike tennis shoes by far. Great feel and fit but my one problem is the outsole is thin so if your playing/teaching everyday, they burn out!

Comments: Best tennis shoes ever. I've worn this shoes for 2 months and it feels so comfortable. The new adaptive fit creates more flexibility for the shoes to be fit in. Overall very recommended, though still waiting to see if it's durable.
From: Aryo Wicaksono, 5/12

Comments: Got these shoes about a month ago. I played with them only on hard courts so far. Love the fit, the shoes are definitely lighter than the 8's (I've had every version since the 6's). I feel like moving around the court the 9's were better than the 8's, but I think the 8's feel a little more stable than these do, especially stopping hard after hitting a shot on the run or closing in on the net after drop shots. The only issues I have with the 9's are that the mark they leave on the court is a little annoying, but it does wash off, and I would have liked to have seen these with a clay court outsole as well, going into summer I'll be playing a lot on har-tru. Other than that, awesome shoe, killer look, and I'll definitely be getting another pair when these ones are done to save for later.

Comments: I just got these shoes yesterday. I love the fit and how they come up higher on your ankle.
From: Robin, 4/12

Comments: Having worn Nike Court Ballistecs and enduring excruciating forefoot pain, I have to say I have found, finally found the shoe for me. Simply put, out of the box these shoes felt great! No break-in required. Simply put a pair of thin SuperFeets in them and they were dialed in. I played 4 hours in them and still no discomfort whatsoever. I'm not going to type an essay, but in the end, I loved them so much I ordered another pair when I got home! Mind you this is my very 1st pair of Vapors that I have tried. Great Job Nike.
From: Johnny, 4/12

Comments: When I put on this shoe, it was the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I only had the shoe for about 3 weeks and it is holding up fine.
From: Matthew, 4/12

Comments: Like many people say, these shoes are like running shoes. The "design" is made by the shoe designer for Air Jordans, if you read in the description box for this shoe. This shoe is great for low arch/flat foot, much more than Court Ballistecs 4.3. They can fit your feet perfectly, they look amazing, and the durability is not bad. Surely the Court Ballistecs Dragon X2 material in the toe part of the shoe is like a rock and very durable, if you're not crazy stomping all over the place/sliding like crazy these shoes are durable, at least more than ur average tennis shoe! Best tennis shoes EVER!
From: Dean, 4/12

Comments: This shoe has a great fit and light weight. It is like I'm wearing a running shoe. While it more on the expensive side, with its technology I didn't hesitate to buy it.
From: Nollen, 4/12

Comments: I love these shoes however durability of the mesh uppers where the flexpoint of your toes are is terrible! I have 2 pairs of these and on both of mine, that seems to be a venerable spot as far as wear and tear are concerned.
From: GP, 4/12

Comments: These are the most comfortable shoes Nike has developed. I have worn the Vapors for several years and love the shoe. I typically get two-three months wear. With this said,I wore a hole in in 3 weeks! I noticed the beginning of the hole within 1 week.
From: Scott, 4/12

Comments: This shoe is very comfortable and has nice styling.
From: Vic, 4/12

Comments: Light, great fit, breathes well, and wears out faster than a set of strings. I have no expectations of ever wearing a shoe for six months, and these shoes do not have a warranty, however, this is the first pair of shoes I have worn a hole in such a short time. I saw wear patterns right away and only wore them for league matches so they would last longer. If they would last even two months with regular wear, I would continue buying them.

Comments: Incredible comfort, great light weight feel. Terrible durability.
From: Derek, 4/12

Comments: These are by far my favorite tennis shoes I've ever owned. They look great, and feel good on your feet. However the marks left by the shoes were a lot more severe than I thought they would be, and for that reason I will have to return my favorite tennis shoes in recent memory.
From: Ian, 4/12

Comments: Synthetic leather stiffens up the feel of the upper. Mesh versions feel much nicer, slipper-like up top. Vapor 9s seem to me to be the most do-able version of this line for wide feet. Also, the 'transition' from back to front isn't very smooth; it's like you feel the heel - then a space - then the front of the shoe, rather than one smooth feeling transition. Not a bad shoe but Asics Resolution 4s have these beat. Vapors win in the looks department.
From: Chuck, 4/12

Comments: I've been wearing Nike all my life, and these are really nice, and LIGHT tennis shoe. I went back and bought two more pairs after the first ones.

Comments: Synthetic Leather stiffens up the feel of the upper. Mesh versions feel much nicer, slipper-like up top. Vapor 9s seem to me to be the most doable version of this line for wide feet. Also, the 'transition' from back to front isn't very smooth; it's like you feel the heel - then a space - then the front of the shoe, rather than one smooth feeling transition. Not a bad shoe but Asics Resolution 4s have these beat. Vapors win in the looks department.
From: Chuck, 4/12

Comments: I hate the feel of these shoes. I have a ton of blisters because of these shoes.

Comments: Amazing update from the 8. Gives a better cushion and smarter weight for your feet. Only downsides are that the durability is not very great (as always).
From: Kamran, 3/12

Black Shoes
10.19.11 - [14] nike sample shoes A (JSL)
Yellow Accent