Tecnifibre NRG2 17 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: This string works well on my Wilson Juice Spin Racquet with good feel and very good control. I usually get the racquets strung at around 59-60 lbs. The main problem with using this string on an 'open' pattern spin racquet is that durability is horrible. Strings break after about 3 sessions of play. It is good for someone who doesn't mind stringing often but otherwise durability is lacking. I'm a 4.0-4.5 primarily doubles player;
From: Bob, 9/15

Comments: Very happy with this string. It doesn't generate as much spin as polys but more than makes up for it with superior feel and comfort. I string my racquets loose so it generates plenty of pace. I'm a 4.0 player.
From: Gordon, 3/15

Comments: I strung it as a cross string with BB Ace in the mains. I used it on Tuesday and I have to say it felt great. It has a cushioned feel, increased power and touch shots were working very well. I played a 2 hour singles match, followed by about 3 hours doubles over 2 days, and the string snapped within 10 minutes of hitting. It started to fray after the singles match. I'm a fairly heavy hitter with moderate spin, but as nice as it felt, I still need much better durability than 3-4 days. I now have the joy of re- stringing my racquet again. Try Isospeed Professional Classic as an alternative, as it's somewhat stiffer, but lasts a lot longer.
From: Jonathan, 12/12

Comments: Had these strings strung on 60 Lbs tension. Was very powerful and generated quite a descent amount of spin. Has not lost tension yet and it's been about 4 hours. Shows signs of breakage but held up pretty well. A little bit too powerful for me so I'll try the new Gamma Asterix stings. Would recommend for power however.
From: Terry Kuo, NJ, USA. 3/07