Tecnifibre NRG2 17 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: I have this string in my Babolat Pure Strike 16x19 2017 racquets and all I can say is that the combination of Pure Strike 16x19 and Tecnifibre NRG2 is really a perfect one! For a couple of weeks I played with RPM Blast 17 string in my Pure Strike but due some upcoming elbow problems I switched to the NRG2. The NRG2 provides me some extra power in comparison to the RPM Blast, but the feel and control are at least the same or even better. My elbow problems seems to be history now and I can place the bal everywhere I want from the baseline and also with my volleys. Durability so far is really good; after playing many hours of hard hitting no signs of wear or displacement of strings are visible. For me, NRG2 is the best overall string I have ever used and despite the fact that it is not one of the cheapest strings on the market I will go on with this lovely string.
From: Jan, 10/16

Comments: This string works well on my Wilson Juice Spin Racquet with good feel and very good control. I usually get the racquets strung at around 59-60 lbs. The main problem with using this string on an 'open' pattern spin racquet is that durability is horrible. Strings break after about 3 sessions of play. It is good for someone who doesn't mind stringing often but otherwise durability is lacking. I'm a 4.0-4.5 primarily doubles player;
From: Bob, 9/15

Comments: Very happy with this string. It doesn't generate as much spin as polys but more than makes up for it with superior feel and comfort. I string my racquets loose so it generates plenty of pace. I'm a 4.0 player.
From: Gordon, 3/15

Comments: I strung it as a cross string with BB Ace in the mains. I used it on Tuesday and I have to say it felt great. It has a cushioned feel, increased power and touch shots were working very well. I played a 2 hour singles match, followed by about 3 hours doubles over 2 days, and the string snapped within 10 minutes of hitting. It started to fray after the singles match. I'm a fairly heavy hitter with moderate spin, but as nice as it felt, I still need much better durability than 3-4 days. I now have the joy of re- stringing my racquet again. Try Isospeed Professional Classic as an alternative, as it's somewhat stiffer, but lasts a lot longer.
From: Jonathan, 12/12

Comments: Had these strings strung on 60 Lbs tension. Was very powerful and generated quite a descent amount of spin. Has not lost tension yet and it's been about 4 hours. Shows signs of breakage but held up pretty well. A little bit too powerful for me so I'll try the new Gamma Asterix stings. Would recommend for power however.
From: Terry Kuo, NJ, USA. 3/07