Tecnifibre NRG2 16 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: I am a 4.0-4.5 all around player and NRG2 is an extremely comfortable multi. I've used numerous multis and synthetics and I have to say, it is an extremely good one. Things about NRG2 is that it physically feels like Wilson Extreme Synthetic, but plays almost like Wilson NXT. It's not as close to Natural Gut (because I think NXT and Biphase One is closer), but I will say, if you're looking to keep the feel and durability, I think NRG2 is the way to go. I play on average 3 hours every day, and it lasts me 2 weeks. With NXT or Biphase, I only get 1-2 days. If it helps any, I play with an eastern forehand grip, and continental backhand grip. So my shots are a bit more flat, but I can still rip forehands and backhands with topspin.
From: Derrick, 11/16

Comments: I love this string. I am a 4.0-ish baseline player and routinely lace up my Dunlop 200g XL with this at 60 lbs and couldn't be happier. It gives nice bite to topspin and slice shots and holds tension throughout its admittedly shorter-than-average lifespan. Yeah, it frays quickly and looks like yarn before it breaks, but it's worth the extra stringing or two each year in exchange for the playability it offers.
From: Hugh, 8/15

Comments: I was in the Tennis Warehouse tent at last year's Pacific Life Open trying to find someone to give me sone advice on strings that were 'easy' on the elbow. I've had problems with tendonitis in the last few years. Last time was so bad I had to take over a year off. A sales rep told me to try the Tecnifibre NRG2 16. Well I finally got a chance to get the racquets strung. I went to the local tennis club here in Valencia for the first time yesterday and hit. WOW! Immediately noticed the difference. I had always thought that the differences in stings would be subtle, but NO...this one jumps out and says "POWER"! Solid POWER with feel/control. Topspin is great and the serves are back to what I had when I was years younger. Oh, did I mention the POWER! I'm sold on these babies.
From: Dave, Valenica, CA, USA. 1/07

Comments: This string plays and feels great. They bring a lot of power too. They cut the ball in half on slice shots and drop shots are easy. And they show no signs of breakage.
From: Colin, Anchorage, AK, USA 07/07