Tecnifibre NRG2 16 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: I was in the Tennis Warehouse tent at last year's Pacific Life Open trying to find someone to give me sone advice on strings that were 'easy' on the elbow. I've had problems with tendonitis in the last few years. Last time was so bad I had to take over a year off. A sales rep told me to try the Tecnifibre NRG2 16. Well I finally got a chance to get the racquets strung. I went to the local tennis club here in Valencia for the first time yesterday and hit. WOW! Immediately noticed the difference. I had always thought that the differences in stings would be subtle, but NO...this one jumps out and says "POWER"! Solid POWER with feel/control. Topspin is great and the serves are back to what I had when I was years younger. Oh, did I mention the POWER! I'm sold on these babies.
From: Dave, Valenica, CA, USA. 1/07

Comments: This string plays and feels great. They bring a lot of power too. They cut the ball in half on slice shots and drop shots are easy. And they show no signs of breakage.
From: Colin, Anchorage, AK, USA 07/07