Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Clay Lt Crim/Night Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Got these shoes 4 months ago and they are probably the most comfortable tennis shoes I've ever worn. I forget that I'm even wearing them when I play, which would be the ultimate goal of any shoe I suppose. On the downside, they don't provide much lateral support whatsoever and I managed to roll my ankle pretty hard after a little jump. After being out for about a month, on the first day back, I popped the heel (which seems to be an issue with the Nikes I've owned). Loved the comfort and lightness of this shoe, but probably never buying another Nike tennis shoe again. I'd recommend this to players who don't beat their shoes up and those who are not susceptible to ankle sprains.

Comments: My 14 year old son wears these shoes -- he loves them, but I don't! The durability is horrible. The shoelace holes rip -- the last pair he wore was just for 1 month. I buy a new pair for him every 2 months.
From: Beth, 3/14

Comments: First day wearing them. Analysis: Needed two socks to fully feel snug and movement free in my normal size. Very comfortable cushioned shoe plus the ventilation was excellent. Never once did my feet feel like they were on fire. I know the durability is probably not that great, but I'm happy with my investment. Money well spent.
From: Ari, 2/14

Comments: I moved so well with these shoes, given that they aren't built for endurance, but more for comfort and flexibility. Great shoes if you can afford to buy more than a few pairs each year, since I don't expect them to last very long, if playing several hours a week. Even Federer changes them every match.

Comments: These shoes are incredible. The Vapor 9 Tours were the best shoes I had ever played in. The only complaints were they were a tad soft, and the toungue was a little thin so it moved around. These are just a bit stiffer and the tongue is wider and stays in place. Plus the color looks awesome. Best shoes I've played with and I've played with most the Nikes. 10/10.
From: Brad, 1/14