Comments: I got these a month ago and have been regretting it ever since. Yes, they look cool and aren't terrible but not as comfortable as I find Asics or New Balance shoes. I'm hard on my feet and need a lot of cushion all around and these don't give it.

Comments: This is the worst shoe ever. I was sliding and slipping uncontrollably in this shoe. Plus, it started to wear out in two to three weeks. If you don't want to end up doing the splits in a match then don't buy these. I play four to five times a week.
From: Ryan, 9/11

Comments: I love this shoe. I have worn this for the past year and the support and comfort is the best. I had problems with jamming my big toes, but not with this shoe. There is zero break-in time. This is for a slender to medium size foot, wide feet need not try. I am looking forward to the 2K11.
From: Ken, 8/11

Comments: These were very disappointing. I had a previous version of this shoe and loved it. These were the same size (11.5) but felt much much bigger on my feet. I had 2 pairs of socks on which felt ok but kept sliding out of the shoe when walking. I had to tie them as tight as I could to prevent it, but then it was way too tight to be comfortable. I liked the previous Breathes with the no tongue which fit much more snug.
From: Adam, 8/11

Comments: First impressions are a great looking design. The size 10 shoe felt quite long almost too much space in the toe area. I don't like too much room in a shoe and wearing two socks. Well, my feet get hot that's why I brought the Breathe. I bought a 9.5 size and it fits really nice and not tight at all. It is easy to wear and did not need to break in. After a few hours of playing singles and doubles, I didn't even notice the shoes, unlike the Adidas Barricade 6 which had my feet burning. The Breathe also looks like a nicely constructed shoe unlike previous Nike models. Still not on par with adidas in terms of quality of workmanship, design detail and depth of tread but nevertheless an easy to wear shoe, great looking. I for one will be sticking with Nike and in particular this shoe.
From: Ganz, 8/11

Comments: I loved this shoe. It is amazing, just amazing. I cant believe how fantastic these are in weight.
From: Philip, 8/11

Comments: This is a great tennis shoe! I normally get dreadful blisters from many tennis shoes especially after playing in tournaments. With these shoes, I don't. These seem to be the ones for me!
From: Chad, 7/11

Comments: This is the best tennis shoe on the market! It fits well, especially for wider feet, and is comfortable right out of the box. I feel like my speed increased after slipping these on. I definitely recommend!
From: John. 06/11

Comments: I do like these shoes although mine seem to be about a 1/2 size larger than the Nike CB 2.3s I had been using. The CB 2.3 fit very snug in a 10.5 but the Zoom Breathe 2K10s I need to wear a couple pair of socks to get the same feeling. The only other issue I've had with them is the grip is not as good as the CB 2.3s, but the weight and maneuverability of the shoes outweigh the downsides.
From: Phil. 7/11

Comments: Most comfortable shoe ever but FELL APART after 6 or 7 times on court. I play medium club level on weekends. I bought these shoes about 8 months ago but have only actually played with them about 6 or 7 times. During winter I was using a different shoe for indoor and hard court. I have been using these new 2K10 (McEnroe color) on an Omni court surface. They were so comfortable that I actually bought a second pair to use when these ones are worn out and the model is no longer available (as always). THE PROBLEM - Today the tongue on the left shoe became completely detached from the upper. I could see some frayed stitching and assume it was bad workmanship. Over the last 8 years I have had 8 different Nike tennis shoes and they never had any defect like this. This manufacturing defect was a real surprise for me. I am currently investigating the returns policy.
From: David. 6/11

Comments: I have had two pairs of these so far and the first time they lasted three months and for me this shoe is the most comfortable shoe on the market. But I have been working a lot on my footwork lately and in just two weeks I have almost completely worn through my outsole.
From: Rafa. 6/11

Comments: Great shoe! Absolutely no break-in period, comfortable right out of the box. The outsole has lasted longer than what I had expected, but I had an issue with the traction. I slipped a lot while playing, but other than that, great shoe! It was worth buying!
From: Dario. 6/11

Comments: Have worn these for a couple of months and I love them. I previously wore T-22s for a few years but wanted something a little lighter and less bulky. These fit great- comfortable right out of box- and very roomy, which is great because I have a fairly wide foot. The sole seems to have started wearing down- I play about 3 times a week- but not so much that I wouldn't buy another pair- it's a really nice shoe.
From: Tim. 6/11

Comments: Got a pair about three months ago. They are a great tennis shoe but today while I was playing I felt my feet getting blisters on court. Turns out I ripped through the insole. I have never had trouble with a Nike shoe so I am not worried at all. It was probably a freak of nature.
From: Steve. 6/11

Comments: Comfort Kings! After the new Air Court Ballistecs 3.3 failed to fit me it was suggested that I try these out. 2k10s. Wow, what a difference and it's incredible that they are made by the same company. I couldn't fit my foot into an 11 ACB 3.3 but yet the same size in the 2K10 is ROOMY and even dare I say slightly large. I wear a D that really flirts with EE so this is fantastic. No break in - just comfort from the start. The insole was actually decent but I yanked it for my ortho inserts which fit correctly. I've been wearing them a month at 4x week so if they wear well I'll have to stock up.
From: Ron. 5/11

Comments: I got these shoes at the beginning of my high school season and immediatley I noticed the sole wearing out. Besides that they are a great shoe that looks great! Also the stability and quickness are great! I would recommend this shoe to anyone who is willing to buy another pair after 2 months.
From: Jacob. 5/11

Comments: These shoes are amazing. I am on my second pair of them now. Really breathable and super lightweight. I felt like I could to every ball on the court. The problem is that I play six days a week, so three weeks after I got them the soles are already starting to wear out. Otherwise, a great shoe from Nike.
From: Nick. 5/11

Comments: I have mixed feelings about these. On one hand, they are comfortable right out of the box. No time needed for break in. I got a half size bigger because of the ankle braces I wear, but could have went with my normal size. I've only worn these a couple of times on outside courts and they provide pretty decent traction (so far). On the other hand, they scuff up pretty easily on the toe. I do a lot of movement on the court, but I haven't had shoes scuff up like this so fast. I'm waiting to see how long they hold up with my style of play. I have the Courtballistec 2.3 and they have held up better than these. I've had those since December and used them a lot more. They remind me of how the Zoom Breathe Cage II shoes I had scuffed up from the first use.
From: Vince, Chicago, IL, USA. 5/11

Comments: They were good overall. The shoe felt light and low to the ground, yet relatively comfortable and supportive. They look great too. The only problem was the awful durability.

Comments: Very Comfortable, lightweight and a bit wide (which fits my feet perfectly). If I had been writing this review a week ago I would have told you these were the best shoes I have ever purchased, however, after having them for a week I couldn't disagree more. These are the least durable shoes I have ever had. Five days in and I'm slipping around the court and have holes on the outsoles. If your a player of a relatively high level, don't waste your money on these.
From: John, Charleston, SC, USA. 4/11

Comments: Extremely comfortable dream shoe except soles are wearing out very fast.
From: Mark, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 4/11

Comments: These were one of the widest Nikes I have found in size 10. I had to sell them as there was too much room in the forefoot. Have used Vapors, Cages, Breathes in the past. It's a shame because they were very comfy and also very light feeling, but too wide.
From: Jason. 4/11

Comments: Really comfortable but not really durable. I had these for about 3 days and the soles are already wearing out.

Comments: Most comfortable shoe I've worn in a long time! However, I'm a D1 college player so am training every day. I wore holes through to my socks in both soles in 13 days. If you have the money to replace them then definitely the best shoes around!
From: Ben, Norfolk, VA. 3/11

Comments: They are one of the most comfortable shoes I have worn. HOWEVER the soles are garbage. I wore through them in less than 3 months. I am a teaching professional and I had a pair of Prince shoes that lasted double or triple the time. These look cool and feel good but the durability is crap!
From: Ryan, Jensen Beach, FL, 02/11

Comments: I'm on to my second pair of these (had the Mac color before) I continue to believe that these shoes are the best since cavemen walked out of the jungle with bamboo strapped to their feet. An awesome, lightweight, soft, and great shoe and on sale? Wow!
From: Tom, Villa Park, CA, USA, 02/11

Comments: Great shoe except for the outsoles barely hold up. I got these shoes a month ago, December 27, if I remember right, and now a hole is developing on the heel January 27. These shoes are a good choice if you have money to replace them when they wear out. Comfortable, low to the ground, and lightweight. Also very nice-looking to say the least.
From: Ryan, Seattle, WA, USA, 01/11

Comments: These shoes have great comfort but the outsole wears out way too fast. It took me about two months to start sliding around on hard courts due to the loss of traction (rubber completely worn through on the toe area of right shoe).
From: Matt, Charlotte, NC, USA, 01/11

Comments: The best shoe I have switched from the Adidas brand to the Nike line and this was my first Nike tennis shoe. It is excellent I have severe flat feet and put custom orthotics in my shoes. This shoe gives me support and stability. I have extremely wide feet and these were perfect, if it is too wide just wear two socks. Overall if you buy it you won't regret buying it.
From: John, GA, USA, 01/11

Comments: The comments above are all over the place, yet strangely they are all true. The outsole is not very durable. But then again the BF2 (the shoe this one is updating) didn't have a very durable outsole either, so this should not be a surprise.
The ride is low and without extreme cushioning (just like the BF2). If you want cushioning you would have hated the BF2.
Opinions on the Uni-tongue of the BF2 vary but Nike must have thought it was a detriment (which I don't disagree with).
All in all, it is very similar to the BF2 (not an exact match, nor an "improvement"). IMO it is less extreme, but unless you make your living playing tennis the differences should be minimal.
From: Pierre, Portland, OR, USA, 01/11

Comments: These shoes were a great fit for my wide feet. I have never developed any pain or blisters while wearing them. However, the sole of this shoe is not made to last at all. In fact, I have worn them for only a few months while playing 3 times a week before discovering a hole in the right sole. I'm disappointed because I thought I had found a shoe that I would stick with for a while.
From: Tim, Seattle, WA, USA, 01/11

Comments: Don't buy the Breathe 2K10. I bought them for my son and the entire sole was worn through in less than 6 weeks. Come on a shoe that cost this much should last more than 6 weeks.
From: Kim, Scottsdale, AZ, USA, 01/11

Comments: I am with Jack from Arlington, VA. NIKE... You need to bring back the original Breathe Free 2's. Everything that has come out to replace these has been mediocre at best. Including these. I was initially excited to hear about the Breathe Free 2K10, but although they are 'close' to the originals, they are not. I agree with some of the other reviews with these black ones. I have a pair of the yellow ones and they feel and fit different than these black ones. BRING back the original BREATHE FREE 2!!
From: Jeff, Chicago, IL, USA, 12/10

Comments: My new favorite shoes. I like the low to the ground feel of the zoom unit in the heel and TPU shank that gives this model a lot more torsional support than the current Federer shoes.
From: Joe, Santa Cruz, CA, USA, 12/10

Comments: This shoe's sole disintegrated in one week. It didn't even make it through one tournament. 5 days of tennis and a hole was worn through the bottom. Do not buy if you are a tournament player.
From: L, San Francisco, CA, USA, 11/10

Comments: These shoes are great so far; they're light, comfortable, and pretty durable. My only complaint is that they don't have the best traction. I love sliding to get to my shot, but these slide too much where I slip when I push off to sprint to the ball. But other then that, great shoe.
From: Dylan, Kaufman, TX, USA, 11/10

Comments: Great shoes, great design, great comfort. But I had blister at the end of the day near the last shoelace eyelet at the end of the matches every time I wear the shoes. I'm not sure what gone wrong with the tongue of the shoes that's different from other model, this is the very first time I experience this.
From: Dave, 11/10

Comments: I had the yellow pair of these before they got updated a little bit but I think they are the same. And I think this is a wonderful shoe to play in. I like to run really fast to get those drop shots and I always get there. They are really light and they have pretty good padding for being so light. I'm having to get these because my dog chewed up my old ones lol. But overall they are good light weighted shoes that fit really good on my foot. I have more narrow feet and high arches

Comments: I have wide feet and unlike some other Nike's I've tried these are surprisingly wide. Unfortunately I have to reiterate Jared's comments: you have to be wary of the ridges caused by the Nike swooshes. I find that they rub a lot on the foot and they eventually gave me blisters even though I've never had blisters on my feet from my Barricade 6.0s. I have a feeling it might not be as noticeable for people with narrower feet, so it's something to keep in mind for those with wide feet.
From: Joe, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 10/10

Comments: These are the best shoes I have ever worn. They are quiet and they fit perfectly just like they said. I weigh 240 and play 5.5 in Southern California.
From: Marc, Lake Forest, California. 10/10

Comments: I've worn the Nike Breathe Free 2's for almost 4-5 years now, as long as I can remember. I've tried all the off-shoots (Cage, Ballistics 2.1/2.2/2.3, Cage 2, now these Nike 2K10's). These shoes have no traction. I was squeaking all over the court and could not push off properly. I also felt that they fit too large (I tried changing the sole from an old BF2 but no good). I hope Nike makes the old BF2's again - it was their best, lightest shoe.
From: Jacky, Arlington, VA, USA, 10/10

Comments: I love this shoe. Comfortable out of the box. When I first got them, I wore them for a couple sessions of my high impact aerobics workout. It includes a lot of quick lateral movements along with advance and retreat movements and they were very supportive in all directions and comfortable. Took them out on the court and they performed just as well. I have a slightly wide foot and have found Nike shoes in general to fit a bit narrow. However, these seemed wider than typical Nike and I'm happy with the width. If anything they seem to run a bit long for me. I'm usually a perfect size 9 in most any shoe which is what I went with, but wish I had tried an 8.5 to compare.
From: Paul, Forest, VA, USA 10/10

Comments: These shoes are too tight for a wide foot. They are light and seem comfortable, but the Nike swoosh on the outside of the shoe is ridged in the inside. It will rub against your foot if you have wide feet and cause blisters. I now have 2 huge blisters after putting up with these shoes for a month because this unnecessary ridge.
From: Jared, Chicago, IL USA, 10/10

Comments: I've stuck with the Nike Zoom shoe the past five years and have continued to get this shoe time and time again because of the snug feel that the tongue has and the inside cushion is really comfortable on your feet. Amazing shoes!
From: Trevor, Wilmington, DE, USA, 10/10

Comments: The good:
My first Nike shoe in years as I have been playing in New Balance. I must say after 2 weeks of wear, I'm very pleased. Fit was true to size. (I'm glad this shoe wasn't the old typical Nike 1/2 size too short) Short break-in period, by the 3rd set these shoes were feeling great. Nice ventilation, lightweight, Grrrrrr-8 traction! Durability? Too early to tell.
The could be better: I do agree with another comment about the tongue, this area could use some improvement. A hard tie could be uncomfortable so I just get it snug enough to do the job. I think the great traction and stability help with the loser tie.
At the end of the match? This shoe rocks my over 40 socks!
From: Jim, GA, USA, 10/10

Comments: Great lightweight shoe...but the life span of the shoe is very short; with that said I would not buy this shoe again.
From: Cory, Cleveland, OH, USA, 10/10

Comments: The best shoes ever!! My previous shoes were the vapor VI. I have had these shoes for 2 weeks and they're awesome. Ventilation: check. Comfort: check. Looks: check. Durability: no comments (2 weeks). And they match perfectly with my new apparel. If you have a medium to wide feet you won't regret these shoes. Hope I help.
From: John, Miami, USA, 09/10

Comments: These shoes are amazing but I wish they had a tighter fit. They don't last as long as the Courtballistecs but they are totally worth the money.
From: Chandler, Atlanta, GA, 09/10

Comments: Awesome ventilation great cushioning and super light the red looks more candy apple color as well all together hands down best shoe since cavemen strapped wood to their feet and walked out of the jungle
From: Tom, Orange, CA, USA, 08/10

Comments: I was going with Nike Tennis Men's Breathe Free II for last 3 years, and it was a best shoe EVER! Now this shoe supposed to be an upgrade, and guess what? ITS NOT! Nike for whatever reason made this shoe without a UNITONGUE, which was one of the best features. The tongue area is now horrible! Now I can�t tie the shoe hard to my foot because it gives me a blisters on the top of my foot! The sole is great! Much better than the previous model, but the tongue!?!? Disaster!
From: Ivan, New York, NY, USA, 07/10

Comments: The Zoom Breathe 2K10, durable? No, not at all. After one match I could see the mesh popping through the DRAG-ON. No outsole guarantee, I mean come on, this is a tennis shoe. The shoestring set up did not help. I tore through the originals in two weeks. These shoes are not worth the money, because they certainly don't play like a pricey shoe.
From: Mitchell, Clinton, Iowa, United States. 7/10

Comments: These are very comfortable. Very agile, light shoe... unlike the Courtballistec 2.2, I have not gotten blisters. It's not very durable. I got about 3 months of playing time with no warranty. Other than that they will increase the speed in which you play tennis.
From: Derek, Raleigh, North Carolina, US. 7/10

Comments: These shoes are great. Lightweight and feel amazing. The only downside on these though are the durability. Only lasted 4 months and then I was out the money I spent with no warranty.

Comments: These shoes are indeed great, however, I probably wouldn't recommend them to players over 35 years old. Just as everyone has been saying these shoes are comfortable out of the box, they're light and allow for agile footwork. There is a price for the lightweight, low-profile design though, and it's paid in reduced cushioning. While cushioning is by no means poor, players over 35 will probably be better served with shoes that provide more cushioning. If you're 30 or younger then enjoy.
From: Joe, Memphis, TN, USA, 06/10

Comments: I have to agree with most of the posters above. I have a wide foot and when Reebok quit making the Rematch shoe I had to find a new model and this is it! I have EE feet in a 9.5. Love the feel and comfort. No break in required!
From: Shay, Hemet, CA, USA. 6/10

Comments: Fantastic shoe, I have decently wide feet and these fit very well. Great comfort and lightweight. However, I play the majority of my tennis on hard courts and this shoe is not built to last. After a few slides on the hard court, the left shoe (where the Drag-on is supposed to protect) already has a hole. I definitely recommend these shoes for clay court players. As for me, I need to stick to durable shoes like the Courtballistecs 2.3 and adidas Barricade 5.
From: Brendan, St. Paul, MN. 5/10

Comments: Great shoe! Awesome for wide feet. Needs a new look, though...not too heavy but not lacking in durability. Best bang for your buck.
From: Matt, Chattanooga, TN. 5/10

Comments: These Nike "Breaths" are the best shoes I've ever played with hands down! This is my 3rd pair. They are snug without being binding or tight. They are extremely light with great support. The toe box is plush and the mid foot support has great cushioning with firm responsiveness. The heel and ball area has the optimum material for quick starts and stops. In other words, when you need to put on the breaks, you can stop on a dime and then take off the other direction with 100% confidence you can grip the court like with a low profile tire on an F1 race car. The similar version the "Cage" is too narrow on the toe box for me and I really don't have narrow feet, so I would have to go up a 1/2 size. I would have pick up a pair of "Cages" only for the 6 month sole guarantee, but the store did not have 12 1/2. The "Breaths" are more flexible than the "Cages" however either one are my recommendation for a top performance and comfort shoe. Nike need more color combinations for this model is my only suggestion.

Comments: These are the best shoes I've ever purchased from Nike; the aesthetics are great, and the comfort, stability, and speed improvement on the court are incredible. I'd recommend these to anyone, and also recommend putting the Nike (Red) laces on them it adds a really cool look to the shoes.
From: Anon, Oregon, USA. 4/10

Comments: What I look for in a shoe is comfort and stability without the feeling of clunkiness. This shoe fits all that and more. It's light weight makes it very easy to change direction quickly and shuffle my feet into position to hit a shot without that clunky feeling. Hard stops are comfortable yet secure without feeling as if I'll roll my ankles. Plus the undersides of my feet do not feel as if they are being slammed barefooted. As for fit, I have slightly wider than medium width feet. Yet I like how this shoe seems to cradle the sides of my forefoot lending to its secure feeling without feeling tight and squeezed. I love how this shoe has a low-to-the-ground feel yet has excellent cushioning. I don't worry about long lasting durability. If the shoes can last at least one season while keeping its attributes without losing its performance and keep my feet happy then its cost is well worth it.
From: Harold, Bellevue, WA. 04/10

Comments: Out of the box this was a great shoe. After just 3 months of use on a synthetic grass court, the outsole was fine, as expected. Inside the shoe is a different story. The shoe has lost all stability, I have to tie it up the a point where it hurts my feet just to keep traction on the court. The shoe feels like it has stretched and become a lot wider than at first which is the reason for this. I wouldn't buy another pair, only because of this durability.
From: Dave, 4/10

Comments: I'd have to say I'm disappointed in these shoes. I think they lack the comfort of the Breathe Free 2s and also lack the stability of the Cage 2s. The toe box is too big, so it can feel unstable on hard stops. I also expected the shoe to have a uni-tongue design like the free/cage, but that was not the case and I think that also took away from the comfort.
From: Calvin, Portland, OR. 4/10

Comments: I have a wide foot and these shoes fit me great and are comfortable. The upper foot support and cushioning are very good for playing aggressive tennis. The padding around the top of the tongue and around the ankle is much better than any other Nike shoe I have ever used.
From: Gtechy Parkland, FL 03/10

Comments: I got these shoes a few days ago and they are very comfortable. I have a very low arch and I find the to be easier on my feet than most shoes. They have great ventilation and the style is cool.
From: Jason, Stanwood, WA, USA 3/10

Comments: The shoes is very comfortable straight out from the box. It's extremely light weight but it lacks one thing compared to the Nike Breathe Cage 2. There is too much room in the toe box which makes lateral movements very unstable. Also, I wish Nike will bring out more colors.
From: Daivd, 03/10

Comments: After testing for an hour in practice, these shoes still feel comfortable and I feel as though my footwork has improved. These shoes really give you that ability to position yourself to plow through the ball. I had a pair of Asics Gel Resolution 2 and Adidas Barricades V, and from testing, Nike shoes are simply superior for me at least.
From: Michael, Tampa, FL, U.S. 03/10

Comments: These shoes are very light-weight and basically already broken in. I am able to wear these and play a match even though I just got it a couple hours ago. Very comfortable and good ventilation.
From: Michael, Tampa, Florida, U.S. 03/10

Comments: These shoes feel great. Very comfortable, light, but really tight fit. It might take some time getting used to, but it's worth it!
From: Steven, PA, USA, 02/10

Comments: I bought this shoes for my first tennis game and my coach still doesn't know why my foot work is so great. All I have to say is that it is the shoes! They are comfortable and flexible with great traction. It is easy to stop and go!!!
From: Austin, Batesville Mississippi, U.S.A 02/10

Comments: I really like this shoe!! I have no huge complaints. But I do have a couple of little minor things. I wish this shoe just had bit more snug of a fit. And I wish the Nike design team would push themselves. And go even lighter with this shoe. I totally loved the tight fit and speed of the Vapor's 09' But they we're just not comfortable. But this Breathe 2K10 is very nice. But it could be even better!!
From: Donnie, AL USA 02/10

Comments: GREAT FEEL. Great cushioning. Great look. Better than the vapors. I can slide in these shoes, but have control and stop when I want to.
From: Bob, 02/10

Comments: Just switched from Vapors (2009 version) to The Breathe 2K10. The vapors were so stiff that they were actually hurting my feet. The Breathe 2K10 are very comfortable, well cushioned yet close to the ground feel. The traction is great and I felt like I could play all day with these shoes and my feet would be fine. Would recommend these shoes to anyone looking for comfort and performance.
From: Faisal, 02/10

Comments: Comfortable right out of the box. I've worn 4-5 pairs of the breathe free 2 and loved them. After three sets with these, it seems like Nike has a winner for a followup. Arch support is a little higher than I prefer, but once the games got rolling I never noticed. Great stability, reasonable weight. I think I'll be wearing this model for a long time. You win points with your feet; makes sense to spend a little to take care of them.
From: Kevin, 4.0, San Jose, CA 02/10

Comments: Awesome shoe. I play very fast and run a lot so I love my shoes to be very lightweight. I played with the Vapor VIs and I loved the lightweight speed, but I didn't like the stiffness or the poor breathability. The zoom 2k10s have all of the pros of the vapors with none of the cons. Today was my first day playing with them and they required no break-in at all and I felt faster than ever. I would love it if Nike would release more colors like they did with the breathe cage IIs.
From: Burton, Memphis, Tennessee, USA 01/10

Comments: These shoes are the most comfortable, flexible, and lightweight shoes I have ever had. They are better then the original Breathe Free's, they are better then the Barricade 5's, and they are better then the Ballistecs 1.3. Plus they are a little bit wider then the ballistecs so if you have wide feet and are worried...don't be. BUY THESE!
From: Blake, Ann Arbor, MI 01/10