Comments: Lightweight and fairly comfortable. They did not take long to wear the sole flat. I have not worn completely through the sole, but the stitching did just come apart at the toe. I'm a bit of a toe dragger. I was going to take the shoe to a shop to get sown back together, but noticed that I probably had one or two practices left before I break through the soles. I coach girls and boys high school tennis and these shoes barely made it through a season for me. I will definitely be purchasing a pair with a sole warranty, probably a pair of Asics.

Comments: Durability isn't great -- I have played tennis maybe 6 times and the toe has already burst through!
From: Rashad, 6/14

Comments: Exceptional shoes for my intense play on the court. The cushioning is exquisite, comfort is incredible and its lightweight and allows for a quick response at the whim of the user. Throughout the time I wore them, I don't recall a single instance in which my feet hurt or felt uncomfortable. A note for self proclaimed "shoe breakers," these shoes will wear down after a month or two of continuous play. Not very high on the durability side but they are incredibly comfortable and lightweight especially considering the price. These were the shoes I was looking for in my price range for tennis and I haven't looked back since.
From: Jeric, 6/14

Comments: Excellent cushioning and feel! Super lightweight and they hug my feet like a glove. Haven't played tennis in them but use them for jogging and high-intensity agility/footwork drills and the support is solid. The lacing system allows for a great customized fit. Also fantastic for just walking around! Highly recommend them.
From: Francesco, 5/14

Comments: This is a great shoe at a great price. I can't comment on the durability as I've only worn them twice but the comfort, stability, performance, and weight are all great.

Comments: These shoes probably have been the worst purchase of tennis shoes I have ever bought. I bought them for the start of my High School Tennis season and 2 weeks in, the stitching of toe area had completely busted on both shoes, leaving me with busted shoes. They are very comfortable but do not last whatsoever.
From: Nicolas, 4/14

Comments: This shoe is very light and stable. After two weeks of continuous play I have not slipped once. Good cushioning, and the laces stay tight for the entire session. Will fit wider feet. I bought it in white/night factor, and I have received many compliments on the looks. Great shoe at a great price.

Blue Accent