Nike Vapor Court Black/White Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Great shoe for the money. And guess what? Finally a shoe you can wear around off court with jeans or whatever you like and not look an idiot with bright gaudy colors. The Prince T22 is a better shoe on court for 20 bucks more, but is hideous looking off court (even in black). I use these shoes to pack and keep my bags light when I go to NYC where I am on business every other week. I play a couple mornings per week when I am there before work. Then I can even wear the shoes around town. I have predominately used them on clay courts and a bit on hard. They are holding up fine -- I bought two pairs right away. For heavy competition when at home in Florida or a heavy day of play I will still opt for my Prince T22s which are probably the most comfortable tennis shoes made at a great price.

Comments: Cheap and nice looking shoes. Comfort is average. Duration is bad (after 3 hours, I have a few holes on the front and the side of the shoes_.
From: Lou, 6/14

Comments: Durability isn't great -- I have played tennis maybe 6 times and the toe has already burst through!
From: Rashad, 6/14

Comments: Exceptional shoes for my intense play on the court. The cushioning is exquisite, comfort is incredible and its lightweight and allows for a quick response at the whim of the user. Throughout the time I wore them, I don't recall a single instance in which my feet hurt or felt uncomfortable. A note for self proclaimed "shoe breakers," these shoes will wear down after a month or two of continuous play. Not very high on the durability side but they are incredibly comfortable and lightweight especially considering the price. These were the shoes I was looking for in my price range for tennis and I haven't looked back since.
From: Jeric, 6/14

Comments: Excellent cushioning and feel! Super lightweight and they hug my feet like a glove. Haven't played tennis in them but use them for jogging and high-intensity agility/footwork drills and the support is solid. The lacing system allows for a great customized fit. Also fantastic for just walking around! Highly recommend them.
From: Francesco, 5/14

Comments: This is a great shoe at a great price. I can't comment on the durability as I've only worn them twice but the comfort, stability, performance, and weight are all great.

Comments: This shoe is very light and stable. After two weeks of continuous play I have not slipped once. Good cushioning, and the laces stay tight for the entire session. Will fit wider feet. I bought it in white/night factor, and I have received many compliments on the looks. Great shoe at a great price.

Nike Vapor Court Black/White Men's Shoe - Where to go from here