Comments: I bought these shoes well over a year and a half ago. I must say these are durable! I'm surprised with the way I play and run (I run a lot!) these shoes only have the slightest scratches. Also they're really comfortable. I've never had a jam or twisted my ankle with these. I was able to maneuver them easily. I get that people say they're wide and I thought so too -- the first time I saw them but after putting them on and playing with them, they don't actually feel heavy nor do they look bulky to me. These shoes are a must buy because most importantly they're not that costly compared to the other shoes. They have everything you want and it doesn't hurt your wallet.
From: Adrian, 7/14

Comments: This shoe is very durable, have played with them for 10 months, playing an average of 3 times a week. Also, the most comfortable wide shoe I have tried so far.
From: Hirizn, 2/14

Comments: Bought these about 6 months ago. Since I read reviews on products, I thought I'd contribute. I have size 12 feet and these are too small in the width. I thought they would expand after wearing them for a while, but to this day they are still very tight. I'm actually on here looking for replacement shoes. Not much cushion at all. I won't purchase another pair of Nike shoes.

Comments: I love the City Court VII tenis shoe by Nike. I wear the wide model because I am using special support inplants for my very damaged feet. These shoes are really comfortable and give me a lot of traction on hard courts.
From: Victor, 10/13

Comments: These shoes fit great. I haven't been able to find any others for my wide feet. The NB's are just not comfortable. The major drawback is that the soles are not durable. Average shoe life for me playing a couple times a week is around 4 weeks.
From: Todd, 6/13

Comments: Unfortunately, these shoes don't seem to be any wider than normal Nike shoes. If you have particularly wide feet like I do you will find that these shoes will not be ideal. I'm not sure how a manufacturer can advertise something as being wide fitting when it isn't. I have previously bought Adidas shoes in 2E and New Balance in 4E which were both much wider fitting. Unfortunately, Adidas stopped making their wider fitting shoes.

Comments: I am on my 5th pair of the Nike City Court Series after switching over from the Prince T22 series. I play 4 times a week, year round. These shoes aren't flashy like most of the shoes you see, but they get the job done. They are comfortable, light weight, and keep my feet cool. I can move around very well in them and the aches I used to have from wearing the Prince T22's are now gone after wearing the City Courts. Sometimes simple is good.
From: Jason, 2/13