Comments: These shoes fit great, but the durability lasts about 2 months. Probably the least durable shoes Nike has ever made, which probably explains the cheaper price.

Comments: My son, your average high school tennis player, wore out the soles in 4 weeks. Since there is no 6 month sole warranty with this shoe, we had to order replacement shoes. Needless to say, we did not order Nike tennis shoes. He decided to order adidas Barricades. We have had great luck with the soles on adidas shoes.
From: Dawn, 9/13

Comments: I tried these after many happy years using Nike's Zoom Breathe 2K10 and Max Breathe Free II. Sadly, this shoe is not working for me after a few hours of wear. For the same size, it fits a little shorter than the others, so it's pinching my big toe. And the insole is very flat in the arch.

Comments: For the money, this is the best shoe Nike has ever made. Cushioned, light, and durable. Full-length Phylon midsole with encapsulated Air-Sole heel unit as found in $100 plus Nike shoes. They weigh less than 13 oz. If you play on clay like me, they will last forever.
From: Jose, 8/13

Comments: Very light weight and comfy. The stock insoles should be upgraded with better ones. I won't be buying them again as I find they don't offer much lateral support. Soles are fine, but I only play on Har-Tru.

Comments: I didn't like these at first, but after a couple of wears, I figured out why. I had them laced up tightly, as I normally would, and the top of the shoes around the top eyelet were digging into my feet. I find now that if I keep the laces below the top eyelet cinched up tight, but tie the laces not as tight, they don't dig in. In fact, they have turned out to be a comfortable, light and breathable shoe. I've played about 7 hours in them the last couple of days and my feet feel fine. I'd buy another pair.
From: Duke, 6/13

Comments: Although a step down from the newer Nike shoes, these are awesome shoes! I am super pleased. Also, I want to say thanks to Tennis Warehouse for the amazing price on these shoes and great shipping. Shipped in 2 days and got them way cheaper than any other site.
From: Tyler, 3/13