Comments: These shoes are OK. They're light, breathable and comfortable out of the box, but their durability is sub par. The rubber sole isn't very thick and wears quickly. I've had these shoes for two weeks and played 2 tournaments (11 sets total) and I'm close to wearing out the rubber soles, approaching the cushioning now. The top of the toe area is made of synthetic leather. If you're a toe dragger you'll wear out the top of the shoe in a few minutes. I had to put head protection tape on the shoe to prevent further wear. Spend the extra money and get a more durable shoe.

Comments: I didn't like these at first, but after a couple of wears, I figured out why. I had them laced up tightly, as I normally would, and the top of the shoes around the top eyelet were digging into my feet. I find now that if I keep the laces below the top eyelet cinched up tight, but tie the laces not as tight, they don't dig in. In fact, they have turned out to be a comfortable, light and breathable shoe. I've played about 7 hours in them the last couple of days and my feet feel fine. I'd buy another pair.
From: Duke, 6/13

Comments: Although a step down from the newer Nike shoes, these are awesome shoes! I am super pleased. Also, I want to say thanks to Tennis Warehouse for the amazing price on these shoes and great shipping. Shipped in 2 days and got them way cheaper than any other site.
From: Tyler, 3/13