Comments: I didn't like these at first, but after a couple of wears, I figured out why. I had them laced up tightly, as I normally would, and the top of the shoes around the top eyelet were digging into my feet. I find now that if I keep the laces below the top eyelet cinched up tight, but tie the laces not as tight, they don't dig in. In fact, they have turned out to be a comfortable, light and breathable shoe. I've played about 7 hours in them the last couple of days and my feet feel fine. I'd buy another pair.
From: Duke, 6/13

Comments: Although a step down from the newer Nike shoes, these are awesome shoes! I am super pleased. Also, I want to say thanks to Tennis Warehouse for the amazing price on these shoes and great shipping. Shipped in 2 days and got them way cheaper than any other site.
From: Tyler, 3/13