Nike Cage Court Military Blue/Polarized Blue Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I have been using this shoe for the past year now (2 pairs in a row) and I am totally satisfied with them. They seem to be a perfect fit for my feet and in both pairs there was little to no break-in needed. Reading previous reviews, I can see lots of people who appear to play on hard courts complaining of poor durability but as I play on artificial grass mostly in the UK there has been almost no wear at all on the soles. However, I had to purchase the second pair due to the fact that I had worn through the inner of the shoe in a bit less than 9 or 10 months
From: Ross, 7/14

Comments: These shoes are designed by people that have never played tennis. This shoe has no proper side wall support. The simple webbing does not give any lateral support to the foot while your wearing this shoe. After a short time, the side wall becomes stretched and your foot becomes outward prone while your wearing this shoe. As a result this also causes extraordinary wear on the outside shoe sole, surface. Further aggravating the problem.
From: Kim, 5/14

Comments: Today I tried these for the very first time. I have been a Vapor user for many years and like the comfort and durability (even the Vapor 9.6 that many say do not last so much). But I wanted to try these Cage Courts as I was looking for white shoes with a fancy color but did not want to add another Vapor to the collection. After three hard hours I can say that I liked these a lot, just a little break-in required, not too roomy at the forefoot but just enough for me (if you have a wide foot look for a different) -- comfortable, good traction, not the lightest ones on the market but not heavy. All in all, I am completely satisfied with this first outing.
From: Miguel, 5/14

Comments: These are the only shoes I found that don't need breaking in. I have tried many adidas models and some other Nikes. If you value comfort over durability -- get these. They are also lighter then most 6-month outsole warranty shoes. For me the durability was not too bad so far. You should get 3-4 months playing twice a week out of these.
From: Slava, 1/14

Comments: These shoes fit great, but the durability lasts about 2 months. Probably the least durable shoes Nike has ever made, which probably explains the cheaper price.

Comments: My son, your average high school tennis player, wore out the soles in 4 weeks. Since there is no 6 month sole warranty with this shoe, we had to order replacement shoes. Needless to say, we did not order Nike tennis shoes. He decided to order adidas Barricades. We have had great luck with the soles on adidas shoes.
From: Dawn, 9/13

Comments: I tried these after many happy years using Nike's Zoom Breathe 2K10 and Max Breathe Free II. Sadly, this shoe is not working for me after a few hours of wear. For the same size, it fits a little shorter than the others, so it's pinching my big toe. And the insole is very flat in the arch.

Comments: For the money, this is the best shoe Nike has ever made. Cushioned, light, and durable. Full-length Phylon midsole with encapsulated Air-Sole heel unit as found in $100 plus Nike shoes. They weigh less than 13 oz. If you play on clay like me, they will last forever.
From: Jose, 8/13

Comments: Very light weight and comfy. The stock insoles should be upgraded with better ones. I won't be buying them again as I find they don't offer much lateral support. Soles are fine, but I only play on Har-Tru.

Comments: I didn't like these at first, but after a couple of wears, I figured out why. I had them laced up tightly, as I normally would, and the top of the shoes around the top eyelet were digging into my feet. I find now that if I keep the laces below the top eyelet cinched up tight, but tie the laces not as tight, they don't dig in. In fact, they have turned out to be a comfortable, light and breathable shoe. I've played about 7 hours in them the last couple of days and my feet feel fine. I'd buy another pair.
From: Duke, 6/13

Comments: Although a step down from the newer Nike shoes, these are awesome shoes! I am super pleased. Also, I want to say thanks to Tennis Warehouse for the amazing price on these shoes and great shipping. Shipped in 2 days and got them way cheaper than any other site.
From: Tyler, 3/13