Comments: My favorite shoe, ever! However, I have taken the Nike original insole out and inserted a high arch orthodic that in combination I have found extremely comforable at this price point. The EVA outsoles have average wear life. The orthodic has been placed in fully three pairs I have worn over the past two years. I usually will buy several pairs on sale before they end production.
From: Thom, 11/12

Comments: This shoe did not last long enough. Also, the shoe felt uncomfortable at times.
From: Andy, 8/12

Comments: I didn't expect this to be a very good shoe considering the price. But I was surprised to find out that it feels nice to play with, good stability moving side to side, and I think it will have a decent durability with the outsoles. I'm not sure since I haven't played that much with it, but so far no signs of wear and tear on the outsoles.

Comments: Great shoe. It is very light if compared to the barricades. I would prefer this shoe because I believe footwork is the most important aspect of the tennis game, and although the barricades provide nice traction, I was lagging around the court a bit. I am also a marathon runner, and for all those runners out there, we like our shoes light! In addition, what's a rally if you can't get to the ball in time. A heavy shoe will hinder one's timing and footwork. I hope this review helps!

Comments: Great shoe for the average city court. Takes a bit to break in, but never hurts. Wears fantastic. Side to side support is firm. Not to mention, it's at a bargain price.
From: D.O.C., 8/12