Comments: I have enjoyed this shoe, I have worn the for a week. They have great traction and have some comfort, your feet stay pretty dry. It's very good for a cheap shoe.
From: Brandon, 5/12

Comments: These are the one pair of tennis shoes I have ever bought. I have stuck with them for one year already! The durability is pretty bad but they are pretty comfy. They tend to last around 2-3 months. I have tried other Babolat and Wilson shoes, but they all either fell weird or hurt my feet.

Comments: This is a great shoe. It has good durability. I use this for practice.
From: Adam, 8/11

Comments: These are great shoes! I use them as my practice shoe and use the Nike Ballistics as my match shoe. The City Courts do have a hard sole, but make for great durability. I have had them for about 6 1/2 months and obviously the sole is starting to wear but I don't have a hole in them yet.
From: Sterling, 7/11

Comments: For a cheap shoe, it is not bad. It's comfy and pretty fast. I haven't had it long enough to say anything about durability but it is a nice shoe.
From: Dan,7/11

Black Accent
6.14.10 - [22] Nike Shoe Samples (SHOT)(AG)
Light Weight Men's Tennis Shoes