Comments: Thanks for the comments Ron. I have an E width foot and these fit great. Plus, they have wonderful ventilation, which is necessary here in hot, muggy Florida. They've got a nice cushioned feel right out of the box.
From: Gerry, 10/12

Comments: This is by far the best shoe Nike has put out for a person with a wide (EE) foot. Most recently I have used the Prince T22 and have tried the Nike Air Courtballistec 4.3 and both still didn't fit just right. I read that the Nike Air Max Challenge was designed for a wider foot and they didn't disappoint. I am a 4.5 level teaching pro and am on my feet all day, and also play competitively in USTA leagues and tournaments. So far this shoe has held up really well and required no break-in time at all. So if you have a wide foot, wear orthotics, and play an aggressive serve and volley game as I do give these shoes a try. Now all I can ask is that Nike doesn't go and change the design before I can get a few more pairs.
From: Ron, 8/12