Comments: These fit similarly to my treasured 3.1s but they are made much more cheaply . They greatly reduced the achilles padding and everything feels cheap about them. They are good walking shoes but I have to find something

Comments: The exact same thing happened to my son's shoe as what Fran mentioned. These wear out very quickly.
From: Marianne, 7/13

Comments: These shoes were scuffed after my first use and deteriorated very quickly after with splitting at the toe and soles forming holes at the front of shoe. This is only after two months of wear. I was told to report it and send the product back.
From: Fran, 3/13

Comments: I have worn several versions of the Court Ballistecs. These are pretty good for wide feet. I definitely recommend them if you are a 4.0 or below. But if you play a lot, the 4.3 and 3.3s are definitely constructed better. For recreational players with wider feet and want less of a break in period, these are great shoes.
From: Derek, 2/13