Comments: There's a complete absence of ventilation in the forefoot, which causes a "rubber boots" feeling and blisters on the knuckles of my toes.

Comments: I bought this shoe and I would agree with the concensus on the reviews. It is comfortable right out of the box, it gives good support laterally and otherwise. I would agree that if you wear shoes out then these will not last you longer than a month, but it is kinda like a bragging right to people who wear out shoes similar to the rites of passage for junior players is a service ace, an overhead that goes over the fence and popping a string. When you do these, you are a real player. Wear a hole in your shoes and then your completely there! People wear shoes out and these are about average when it comes to durability. The pair I had still have tread on the soles, but are worn out in the places where shoes get worn, just like all shoes. The Babolat shoes seem to last a little longer, but if durability is an issue, get the ones with a 6 month warranty. My only problems with the shoes are these: They are deep and they kind of land wrong on my ankle bones mainly on the outside. I wear orthodics and this raises my foot to where it doesn't bother me though. The other thing is the air pocket popped within a week and a half. It was not covered under any warranty but I still wear them. They just push air out and sounds like my shoe breathes! I would buy another pair as I am not too hard on the soles. I guess I don't move my feet enough! For the price, they are decent. But add a few dollars and you can get a pair replaced in less than 6 months is you wear them out. 7 on a scale of 10

Black Shoes