Comments: First off these run small. I am surprised not too many reviewers have mentioned this, I wear a 6.5 to 7 in men's sports shoes and had to buy a 7.5. Buy a 1/2 size bigger than you normally wear, as these run narrow and tight.
From: Jon, 7/12

Comments: Very nice looking and comfortable shoe but I noticed it wears very quickly, and I have pretty lazy footwork and don't run around that hard. So, now I only wear them when I sit around the clubhouse after matches.
From: Anthony, 7/12

Comments: I purchased these shoes about 3 months ago. I play on average twice a week. It was a great shoe. Great feel. I liked the combination of light weight and the support they offered. These shoes however really lacked in durability. I wore a hole right through the big toe of the sole. Very disappointed with how long these didnt last me.

Comments: This shoe is great. The durability is great (so far)! The traction is what amazes me. I was playing a doubles set tonight in the mist/rain, and I didn't slip once. Overall, I definitely recommend this shoe.

Comments: Durability is a problem. I agree 100% with Danny's comments. I play 2-3 times a week only had them 2 months. Right under my right big toe the yellow is showing about an inch. Never buy these again. 6 month refund is what they need to offer on these shoes. I am a 4.0 player.
From: Rick, 6/12

Comments: This shoe is just a terrible shoe, not worth it at all, it lasted me maybe 4 matches? The durability is really horrendous and the comfort is overrated, I honestly think this shoe is a waste of money and should not be bought.

Comments: Awesome shoe. Great comfort right out of the box, not really a whole lot of break in time required (depending on how often and hard you play of course). I havent noticed any major signs of wear yet, so, so far, great durability. Overall I am very impressed!
From: Mitchell, 5/12

Comments: Shoes are extremely comfortable and stylish. Downfall though is that they only lasted me about a month and a half before they started ripping through the inner sole. I played at least 5 times a week though for college tennis.

Comments: I am writing this comment after approximately 20 hours of wear. Overall cushioning is acceptable and excellent support for a light weight shoe.

Comments: These shoes have a great feel and are lightweight. They provide excellent lateral stability and breathe well as the name implies. The major con is that I've only had them a month and half and the front part of the sole near my big toe is significantly worn and soft. It's only a matter of time before a hole appears. I play 3 times a week both singles and doubles. This shoe should come with a 6 month durability warranty.
From: Danny, 4/12

Comments: After a few hours my foot really started to hurt. Bad pain in the arch area. Arch area felt a little too high and too narrow. Almost started to feel like I had two large rocks in my shoes. Never had that problem with Nike before.

Comments: I am a high school doubles 2s varsity tennis player and I find these shoes very comfortable. I have been wearing them for 4 weeks with a two hour practice everyday on school days. The grip on the bottom of my shoe is now flat and when I lunge for a quick volley or have to split-step I slip.
From: E.C.

Comments: Comments: Great comfort, good ventilation. Low profile so it feels 'quick' but maybe be a bit too low; at times it feels too much like a slipper and I have to tie the laces tighter than I would normally. A bit long in the toe box too. Major downside is durability. After 6 h play I have worn the tread down in the toe area.
From: JH, 3/12

Comments: The best tennis shoes I own. Perfect fit and very comfortable.

Comments: I play college tennis, and have bought shoes consistently from tennis warehouse for years. I always make the decision to go with Nike, and have never once been disappointed. These shoes are excellent, especially given the price. Durability is as good as it gets, with absolutely no comfort sacrificed. Overall, it's nicely balanced and not too heavy. I've already recommended it to my entire team, and would do the same to anybody playing either indoor or outdoor tennis at every intensity level.
From: Trevor, 3/12

Comments: Although this is a great performing shoe, it's durability is quite poor. I've only had them since Christmas, it is now the end of february, and there is a whole in the right toe, only playing 2 hours per week (it's winter and expensive to play indoors). I am quite hard on my shoes, and am a toe-dragger, but still.....I guess I will have to go to the Court Ballistecs, even if only for the 6 month guarantee. Too bad, as these were really nice and comfortable shoes.....can't afford them at this rate though.
From: Darrengh, 2/12

Comments: Nice weight, styling, fit. Shoes need about an hour of break in. Bottoms feel slippery first time out. Forefoot area lacks adequate cushion, feels hard and flat when you run. Some call this low to the ground feel, I call it pain. The herringbone tread wears down quickly at toe and ball of foot. Since Vapors have stability issues, your best bet is Ballistecs.

Comments: This is by far one of the best shoes I have worn, slightly heavy but still very durable and very maneuverable.
From: Jason, 2/12

Comments: I have previously used the Lunar Vapor 8 Tours and the Court Ballistec 3.3s but have thought them to each have their own extremes. LV8s having a durability problem after a month of continuous play and the Ballistecs having a heaviness and bulkiness factor and some really tough break in time. The Breathe 2k11s are right smack dab in the middle and provide the durability of the 3.3s and also the maneuverability of the Vapors. I really love them and they felt broken in right out of the box!

Yellow Accent