Prince NEOS 1500 Stringing Machine Customer feedback

Comments: Before purchasing this machine I was debating whether the upgraded features compared to the Prince Neos 1000 was worth the extra money. After so much research I came to a conclusion that the 1500 is worth the extra money. The upgraded features make stringing so much easier. I am more than happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this product. Great job Prince and thanks Tennis Warehouse for the easy transaction. I enjoy doing business with you guys!
From: Marvin, 2/15

Comments: Incredible machine, very good tooling on the metal slides! So easy to use, it's a pleaser. My old machine broke (Eagnas) and I also use the Gamma Progression model and it's not as nice or easy to use! Excellent machine!
From: Frank, 2/13

Comments: The stringer is great. I found the tension was about 5 lbs. tight but was easy to calibrate. It was very easy to use.
From: Shannon, 8/11