Comments: Well, they are lightweight and they do have some break-in time but I wouldn't buy these again. I'm really a sprinter and everytime I run for a drop shot I slide and fall, or for a running forehand I sometimes slide and fall on hard courts so its not pretty
From: Dakota, 6/12

Comments: Got these on clearance for $30 and they are well worth the money. I have a narrow heel and wide forefoot, so these fit me perfect. Not much support out of the box but I wear Superfeet in all my shoes so it is a non-issue. Cushioning and traction are average to good. Appearance is decidedly non-offensive. They need just a bit of breaking in and feel pretty durable for their light weight.

Comments: I primarily wear Nike Vapor Tour for tennis. These have a definite break in time unlike the Vapors. They are slightly heavier (as are most shoes) but are decent. I wear them around as daily wear shoes at work and they are decent backup shoes for unplanned tennis. They have decent grip and rollover support, somewhat limited arch support. They fit about the same as the Vapors - not too wide in the middle and heel but a bit wider in the toe than the Court Ballistic, which works well for me. The outsides are heavier, thus seem like they will, and so far are, holding up a bit better than the Vapors at least but I only wear the Vapors on the court. I've ordered a second pair.
From: Dave, 11/11

Comments: I purchased this sneaker at the end of August 2011. I totally wore through the sole by the end of September. I play at a division III college level. I would not recommend this shoe.
From: K, 10/11

Comments: Shoe is very nice. I have a wider foot so the extra room in the toe box is appreciated. It is a good looking shoe also.

Comments: This shoe fit feels slightly larger than normal, and the shoes are definitely wider in the toebox than most tennis shoes. Support and cushion are average. Sole feels a little slippery. Looks are plain-jane for sure. No break-in required. I can't comment on durability yet, but they're probably a good value.
From: Retlod, 9/11

Comments: This Nike is comfortable and very light but the forefoot was so wide compared to the other Nike shoes. It restricts my lateral movement preventing me from getting to the ball I would normally get to. I would use this shoe for casual wear since my flexibility on the court will suffer because of the forefoot design (too wide). A good replacement for the shoe that John McEnroe and Jimmy Connor wear in the 80's.
From: Tony, San Diego, CA, USA, 02/11

Comments: Comfortable and lightweight, but falling apart. Evidently didn't use enough glue or the right kind of glue between the upper shoe and the sole.
From: D, TX, USA, 02/11
(D, if you've recently purchased these with us please send them back so we can check for defects and replace if you received a defective pair.--TW Staff)

Comments: Outsole could be more durable but it is lightweight and comfortable 6/10
From: David, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 02/11