Babolat Xcel 17 String Reel Natural Customer feedback

Comments: This is by far the best multi string on the market that I have tried. It is so comfortable on my arm. Great combination with a poly on either the mains or crosses to soften up a stiff racquet. Yet you can still get the power and control you want.

Comments: After trying different premium multis I can now say that I've found my perfect string. Great balance of power and control and great topspin. I play with a Babolat Pure Storm GT at 57 lbs. Only con is it lasts around 16 hours of play, but having a chronic shoulder tendinitis is definitely worth paying for the extra confort vs. a poly string. Already bought a reel in from TW!
From: Nicolas, 6/13

Comments: After buying a Prince EXO 3 Tour 100 16x18 racquet strung with VS gut for my tennis elbow pain, I have now restrung with this. My pain is just about gone and this string feels very soft and comfy and I haven't missed a beat in my game and ebbing of my elbow pain. Works for me and is less than half the price of Gut.
From: P, 4/13