Babolat Xcel 17 String Natural Customer feedback

Comments: This is by far the best multi string on the market that I have tried. It is so comfortable on my arm. Great combination with a poly on either the mains or crosses to soften up a stiff racquet. Yet you can still get the power and control you want.

Comments: After trying different premium multis I can now say that I've found my perfect string. Great balance of power and control and great topspin. I play with a Babolat Pure Storm GT at 57 lbs. Only con is it lasts around 16 hours of play, but having a chronic shoulder tendinitis is definitely worth paying for the extra confort vs. a poly string. Already bought a reel in from TW!
From: Nicolas, 6/13

Comments: After buying a Prince EXO 3 Tour 100 16x18 racquet strung with VS gut for my tennis elbow pain, I have now restrung with this. My pain is just about gone and this string feels very soft and comfy and I haven't missed a beat in my game and ebbing of my elbow pain. Works for me and is less than half the price of Gut.
From: P, 4/13

Comments: I have been trying to find the perfect string for my game and I am happy to say that this might be it! I used it on my BLX and fell in love with the playability, response and feel of the string right away. Shots were crisp, loads of spin when needed and very easy on the arm! My only gripe is that they started fraying after about 8 outings. But still much better compared to other multifilaments I have used. All in all, a great string.
From: Varesh, 11/11
Rating: 4.5

Comments:I have these strings on my Babolat aero pro drive racquet. They offer plenty of power, control, comfort, and spin. They are amazing and great spin potential.
From: Tyler, 11/10

Comments: Great feel. I found I like these a tad bit better than addiction. However, I'm afraid it might break too fast/easily.
From: Sylvia, Glendale, AZ, USA 02/10

Comments: Great string, good for flat and topspin hitting. Great on serve, fantastic feel. I think I'll stick to the Babolat Pro Hurricane/vs hybrid though, I like the feel of that a bit more.
From: Jack, TX, USA 06/09

Comments: I'm a 3.5 level player who thinks that this string produces a good amount of spin, power and control. I strung this on my Babolat Aero Drive (Nadal's racquet) and it performs perfectly! I learned that this string can break real easily if it is used daily, or consistently, over a short amount of time! If you don't care about spending too much money on high performance strings, this is the string for you!!!
From: Shane, Kaneohe, HI, United States. 05/09