New Balance WC 996 Blue D Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I'm in love! I was skeptical in buying the D width when I always wore the B width, but I think these are the most cushy, supportive shoes I have ever worn. I feel like a new person. Thanks New Balance! 7-1/2 wide f0its true to size.
From: Nancy, 9/14

Comments: I bought these shoes because I love my New Balance running shoes. I am an aggressive player and play 4- 5 times a week. These shoes couldn't keep up with me. The toes were completely worn through within a month and I was sliding all over the court. New Balance, you let me down.
From: Amanda, 7/13

Comments: I ordered the D. I have a wider forefoot, but not extremely. These are very narrow D's. The heel ended up being much to large. NB discontinued my shoe 2 years ago. I have tried 4 other kinds, but still no luck.
From: Stella, 1/13