Comments: These are my very first pair of New Balance shoes and I have wide feet. All other shoes I've worn, including Prince, have always hurt my feet, whether it's because the shoes need to be broken in (even though most shoes I get say no break in period required) or they just hurt after playing for over 2 hours. These are the first pair of shoes I've ever played in that haven't hurt my feet at all, no matter how long I play. The only negative thing about these shoes is that I had to buy replacement insoles because there wasn't much support in the toes, so I got blisters on the bottom of my big toes.
From: Tina, 9/12

Comments: I agree with the other reviewers that this shoe is very narrow. I've owned several New Balance size 7.0 D shoes and these are both longer and narrower than the others.
From: Lian, 5/12

Comments: These are a very narrow D. My toes actually hurt from being squished together. I've worn new balance that wasn't even D. So this is odd. I keep wondering if it has been labeled wrong. They are light, but not much cushioning or stability. I might have to go back to Nike...
From: Kim, 1/12

Comments: I gave up wearing New Balance tennis shoes after the durability and quality of the shoes diminished. I decided to try them again after seeing this new style. I get a lot of compliments about how good they look. My feet look great in them. There just isn't a lot of heel support and I pay for it the day after a match.
From: Alia, 10/11

Comments: Every pair of tennis shoes I have purchased hurt my feet and I believe, have contributed toward getting injured. I long for a pair of 'bare-foot' tennis shoes like they have for runners! I saw these lighter-weight shoes and thought they might be an answer. I have wide feet and most wide-width shoes fit fine (including the last three pairs of New Balance I have ordered). I ordered these shoes in a 7 1/2 wide and they are extremely narrow. The wide looks as if it is a normal width. I am very disappointed!
From: Julie, 9/11