Nike Air Cage Advantage White/Blue Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Good looking pair of shoes. Pretty comfortable, but heavy. Would prefer to buy shoe with a little less weight.
From: Aimel, 2/14

Comments: Nice shoe, felt comfortable and stable enough. The problem is the gel in the heel broke after playing four times. I sent them back and the same thing happened to the new pair. So I'm moving to a model without the gel.
From: LE, 11/13

Comments: The first thing I noticed about the shoe is that is it in fact, a half size large. Second, they have lots of cushion in the shoe and they seemed comfortable. They are a nice looking shoe and are a good option for a shoe. I know they will wear out quickly and dont have the sole warranty so take that into consideration when buying.
From: CF, 11/13

Comments: Nice looking shoe. I walked around in them before I played and noticed the tongue sliding down. The first time I wore them playing, I had to re-tie the shoe 3 times due to the tongue sliding down and the laces pushing into the top of my foot. I think they made the tongue too short because I have never had an issue with any other Nike shoe no matter the cost.
From: Marc, 11/13

Comments: Roomy fit -- even with Superfeet Green inserts added. The sole has been durable. Much more durable than my previous Nike Max Challenges.

Comments: Just got these and used them for the first time. I found them rather stiff and definitely needing some break-in time. After a couple of hours of relaxed play, the soles seem more flexible but the padding is quite poor/thin. I will get some inserts and see if that along with some additional break-in makes them more comfortable. Also, this pair seems to be okay for my somewhat narrow feet. I usually wear size 10 but I ordered 9.5 per TW recommendation. Length is just right.

Nike Air Cage Advantage White/Blue Men's Shoe - Where to go from here