MSV Focus Hex 16L (1.23) String Reel Black Customer feedback

Comments: Still one of the best string on the market. It's rated the best at stringforum for a reason. For starters, the string spin potential is terrific; you can whip heavy topspin balls as if you are Rafael Nadal. After that, the spin died a bit, but it's still better than a freshly strung AL Power or RPM Blast, etc. The tension maintenance is definitely one of the best. The cons of this string is it might be a bit stiff for play but still less stiff than ALU Power; you might try to string hybrid it with a softer string or softer spin poly such as Solinco Tour Bite Soft. I strung at 61/59 lbs in the mains in my RF97 with Tour Bite Soft as cross. I tried 55/53 lbs full bed previously.

Comments: Excellent string, I've been using this for me and my team mates for the last year and we've got nothing but good things. Spin and control were superb, power was moderate, ball feel was also moderate but it's poly so you can't expect the touch of gut. But what you really get out of this is the durability. For a thin 1.23mm string, the durability is through the rough, I've broken lesser strings with clean hitting after a week or so, but this, this outlasts those by a hefty margin.
From: JP, 8/14

Comments: Amazing, incredible, epic string! Few words can explain everything.
From: StringKing, 6/14