MSV Co.-Focus 16L (1.27) String Dark Blue Customer feedback

Comments: Nice string. Used it to replace Tourna Big Hitter Rough and found it plays similar. Easy to string, seems to hold tension well. Durability is solid so far after 10 hours of play. No evidence of notching with full bed setup. Has good feel, control is solid, power is acceptable and good spin response.
From: RW, 9/14

Comments: I tried these strings based on the reviews in the TT section. I am not impressed with this string at all. Not that great of feel or touch with it. I used it as a cross and they broke after about one hour. I tried it again just to make sure it wasn't just a fluke. Same results with playability. Not impressed at all. I liked the blue color though.

Comments: These strings have more touch/feel than Babolat Pro Hurricane and RPM combined by far. Wrist and power problems were non-existent. Also, when strung with care, these strings are the best strings I have ever played with, especially in 18g.
From: Colin. 7/11

Comments: I've only used it once, but it seems to break too easily! I strung this on a Wilson K-Factor racquet at 60 lb tension for a 13 year old boy. This string broke during his middle school tennis match the first week he used it. (Used Isospeed Baseline Speed on the subsequent string job for this player - he likes it much better.)
From: Jeff, Villa Rica, GA, USA. 04/10

Comments: Bought the (msv focus evo 17g), strung @ 50lbs. It broke w/in fifteen minutes. Don't buy msv focus evo 17g, not worh it.
From: Anon. WA, USA. 08/09

Comments: First time using a poly. I got to say: They are not for me. First the good: MSV strings are highly recommended on various message boards and stringing sites. These particular MSV strings are very soft and do pocket the ball; just as advertised. I felt like the ball stayed on my string bed for a long time, and that I could place the ball just about anywhere; as if I was slinging the ball instead of hitting it, all with good spin. However, there is the bad. #1. These strings killed my wrist. I experienced pain for the first time that I can remember in a long while; this alone means I will not use these strings again except maybe in a hybrid set up. #2. I lost significant pace on my serve; spin was greater but with no pop. Halfway through the second set of my doubles match, I switched to my identical racket with a solid core synthetic gut string (Yonex Tour 80). Voila, no more pain in my wrist (right) and 1st serve had considerably more pop and weight.
From: D.R., Virginia Beach, VA, USA. 3/09