MSV Co.-Focus 16L (1.27) String Customer feedback

Comments: These strings have more touch/feel than Babolat Pro Hurricane and RPM combined by far. Wrist and power problems were non-existent. Also, when strung with care, these strings are the best strings I have ever played with, especially in 18g.
From: Colin. 7/11

Comments: I've only used it once, but it seems to break too easily! I strung this on a Wilson K-Factor racquet at 60 lb tension for a 13 year old boy. This string broke during his middle school tennis match the first week he used it. (Used Isospeed Baseline Speed on the subsequent string job for this player - he likes it much better.)
From: Jeff, Villa Rica, GA, USA. 04/10

Comments: Bought the (msv focus evo 17g), strung @ 50lbs. It broke w/in fifteen minutes. Don't buy msv focus evo 17g, not worh it.
From: Anon. WA, USA. 08/09

Comments: First time using a poly. I got to say: They are not for me. First the good: MSV strings are highly recommended on various message boards and stringing sites. These particular MSV strings are very soft and do pocket the ball; just as advertised. I felt like the ball stayed on my string bed for a long time, and that I could place the ball just about anywhere; as if I was slinging the ball instead of hitting it, all with good spin. However, there is the bad. #1. These strings killed my wrist. I experienced pain for the first time that I can remember in a long while; this alone means I will not use these strings again except maybe in a hybrid set up. #2. I lost significant pace on my serve; spin was greater but with no pop. Halfway through the second set of my doubles match, I switched to my identical racket with a solid core synthetic gut string (Yonex Tour 80). Voila, no more pain in my wrist (right) and 1st serve had considerably more pop and weight.
From: D.R., Virginia Beach, VA, USA. 3/09