Comments: I usually prefer the Dunlop Explosive 17 this past year. Almost everyday I have hard hitting yet good spin oriented rallies with my partner. It is very important for us to have power and durability. At the last time I wanted to try Mantis. I can say that Explosive and Mantis 17 are very similar strings. Mantis 17 give good power, spin, slice with better control performance. On the other hand Mantis give more vibration to my Head Liquidmetal 98" racquet and eventually to my elbow.If you haven't got an elbow injury, you are looking for better control with power, I recommend Mantis 17 Poly.
From: Elmer, 4/12

Comments: This is not good. It is too harsh on arm. I found there wasn't good control.

Comments: I agree with Sam!! Mantis is a "Quality" product. Hybrid the Power Poly with Mantis-Power Synthetic...Best hybrid I have found and I have tried many.

Comments: This is a solid choice for a lower price than Luxilon ALU 125 I have used and it felt really close to the same. At 17 gauge it is holding up really well, almost 4 weeks at 4 days a week of matchplay and has held its tension well. Very good power and spin control!!
From: Dave, Phoenix, AZ, USA, 07/10
NTRP Rating 4.5

Comments: This is an amazing string with a lot of pop and control. Good for Advanced to Professional players. A must have for a serve and volleyer!
From: Sam Grayson, Mandeville, Louisiana, United States. 06/10