Comments: I usually prefer the Dunlop Explosive 17 this past year. Almost everyday I have hard hitting yet good spin oriented rallies with my partner. It is very important for us to have power and durability. At the last time I wanted to try Mantis. I can say that Explosive and Mantis 17 are very similar strings. Mantis 17 give good power, spin, slice with better control performance. On the other hand Mantis give more vibration to my Head Liquidmetal 98" racquet and eventually to my elbow.If you haven't got an elbow injury, you are looking for better control with power, I recommend Mantis 17 Poly.
From: Elmer, 4/12

Comments: This is not good. It is too harsh on arm. I found there wasn't good control.

Comments: I was really impressed with this string. It's soft feel allows you to string at higher tensions than most polys. I found this to play great at 60 lbs on my Prince EX03 Tour. It has great feel and the tension maintenance so far has been excellent compared to most. The spin production with this string is average but good enough. I usually use shaped/thinner polys but I'm pleased with this strings performance.
From: Dallas, 7/11

Comments: I agree with Sam!! Mantis is a "Quality" product. Hybrid the Power Poly with Mantis-Power Synthetic...Best hybrid I have found and I have tried many.

Comments: It feels a lot like Wilson Enduro Pro and they have discontinued that string, it is a good replacement!! It has same good feel and power for a poly.
From: Erik, Scottsdale, AZ, USA. 07/10

Comments: I tried this string and was disappointed in how it played. It felt kind of plasticky and uncontrollable power. I was excited to test it but had to cut it out after just a few hours. C+ in my book
From: Jim, Austin, TX, USA, 07/10

Comments: This is an amazing string with a lot of pop and control. Good for Advanced to Professional players. A must have for a serve and volleyer!
From: Sam Grayson, Mandeville, Louisiana, United States. 06/10