Maggie Mather Tennis Tote Bag Pewter Customer feedback

Comments: I bought a pewter tennis bag less than a month ago, and the fabric is already pulling away from the seam at a lower corner of the bag. I really like this bag. I have written to Maggie Mather Company and I am hoping they have a warranty policy.
From: Debra, 9/14

Comments: This is the best tennis bag I have ever owned. It is the modern day bag fitting 2 racquets and room for everything I need for the court.
From: Judy, 4/14

Comments: The bag is a great size to carry everything I need to play and the pockets are what I need to stay organized. It is also very comfortable to carry over the shoulder. I am disappointed in the quality of the construction though I am a beginning player, out about 2-3 times a week, and have only had the bag since August 2011. The zipper on the exterior pocket broke within the first month and the lining on this pocket has recently come undone despite minimal use. I do like the unusual style of the bag for tennis gear since I'm not a fan of "logo" merchandise, but I'll probably look for something else for my next bag because of the quality issues.
From: Cathy, 1/12

Comments: Love this bag! The main compartment is perfectly sized to fit shoes and an outfit, with plenty of room left over. The end pockets keep my water and balls safe, and the other outside pockets are great for wallet, keys, brush etc.
From: Sarah, Winchester, MA, USA, 03/11