Maggie Mather Tennis Tote Bag Navy Customer feedback

Comments: Stylish, comfortable and roomy! I have this in navy blue and I monogrammed the outside of the bag and it's super cute. The side pockets for water and sunscreen are great. There's also a big outer area pocket for my wallet (stays securely in place) and zip pockets for keys and other personal belongings. I have had this bag for two years and it is holding up wonderfully. I washed it on "hand washables" and I dried it outside and it turned out as if is brand new! I don't regret this purchase, this bag is awesome! Also, the bag is not fading either, get one!
From: Michelle, 1/17

Comments: I love this bag. I've had a Maggie Mather bag like this for 5 years (just a different color) and it's just now starting to show wear. The outside zipper did break about a month ago, but I've had no issues with the lining. I really like the dimensions of this bag and I use the side pockets for balls and water and the medium size front pocket for my tennis schedules (I play 4 times a week with different groups and I seem to be the only one they rely on to have the information for who plays on each court!). The smaller front pocket is great to hold pens, bandaids, and Tylenol. The large middle section easily holds my packable down coat and warm up jacket in winter or a change of shoes or outfit. The back side zipper pocket holds my wallet and medical/emergency info (since the zipper broke, I've been using the inside zip pocket for those items -- I hadn't used it at all in the past). The racquet (or two) fit in the racquet pocket on the outside and best of all when I travel this makes a great carryon -- purse fits in the large pocket (if I already have two carry-ons), my 17" laptop easily slides into the racket compartment, bottle of water, jewelry in the inner zipper pocket, ticket in the front small pocket, book and I'm set to go!
From: Becky, 1/17

Comments: This is the best tennis bag I have ever owned. It is the modern day bag fitting 2 racquets and room for everything I need for the court.
From: Judy, 4/14

Comments: The bag is a great size to carry everything I need to play and the pockets are what I need to stay organized. It is also very comfortable to carry over the shoulder. I am disappointed in the quality of the construction though I am a beginning player, out about 2-3 times a week, and have only had the bag since August 2011. The zipper on the exterior pocket broke within the first month and the lining on this pocket has recently come undone despite minimal use. I do like the unusual style of the bag for tennis gear since I'm not a fan of "logo" merchandise, but I'll probably look for something else for my next bag because of the quality issues.
From: Cathy, 1/12

Comments: Love this bag! The main compartment is perfectly sized to fit shoes and an outfit, with plenty of room left over. The end pockets keep my water and balls safe, and the other outside pockets are great for wallet, keys, brush etc.
From: Sarah, Winchester, MA, USA, 03/11