Maui Jim Kanaha Sunglasses Gloss Black/Bronze Customer feedback

Comments: Once you try a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, you can never settle for anything less. I used to always buy wrap arounds, but got tired of the impressions they left on my nose and the tightness around my head. Just trying these on, the clarity is ridiculous. Sharpens everything and brings immediate relief to the eyes, while avoiding the tendency to just darken your surroundings. The absolute best part of these frames though, is how incredibly light they are. Wear them for 12+ hours driving and you will forget they are even on your face! Equally fantastic with these frames is the grip on the nose pad and temples. I play hard and sweat a lot, but these things never slide in the least out of place. These sunglasses have made me a believer, and I have bought them for several members of my family. All of which rave about how much they love them! These things are worth the investment, hands down.

Maui Jim Kanaha Sunglasses Gloss Black/Bronze - Where to go from here