Wilson Micro-Dry Comfort Replacement Grips Customer feedback

Comments: Great grip. It is one of the few grips that provides a good grip without the tackiness.
From: Koby, 10/13

Comments: Put this on a Prince Airstick and then put on my normal Tournagrip overgrip. I guess that means I can't comment on absorbency but it is comfortable to hold and cushioned appropriately, cushy but not too much.

Comments: This grip came on my Wilson Ncode 6.1 95 racquets and I love them. The term micro-dry is spot-on. It never feels wet and has a great balance of tackiness meaning it stays put when gripping for shots but can easily adjust for alternating between forehand and backhand grip placement.
From: Doug, 10/11

Comments: I have used this grip for years. I find it to have nice feel and good tack.
From: Mitch, 8/11

Comments: My opinion differs quite a bit from most of you. The Microdry grip is normally comfortable but becomes very slippery when you sweat. I suggest using the Kontrol or the Cushion-Aire. They both worked very well for me.
From: Bob, Houston, TX, USA. 10/09

Comments: Excellent grip, absorbency, tack, and feel. Trust me. I'm in Fl, it's hot and you sweat a lot!! After using several diff brands of overgrip, I've switched all my racquets to replacement grips for better quality and feel.
From: Dave, Orlando, FL, USA, 06/09

Comments: This grip is perfect! I bought this because my original racquet came with the non-comfort version and I really liked it. The downside to this is that its rather big. I couldn't get a good grip on my racquet because it increased my already large grip-size. Other than that, this would be the perfect replacement grip.
From: Alex, Naperville, IL, USA. 05/09

Comments: I actually really like this grip. It is very absorbent and it feels great. It can usually last for about 2 months of playing 3 to 4 times a week. I like the tacky feel a lot. I've used other grips from Slazenger, and other Wilson grips but nothing works for me like this does. But you might find it hard to find because I haven't seen any in my local sport store for 2 yrs now. Overall it is a 10/10 grip and anyone will like it. Just try it, and if you don't like it try something else. But if you do, don't let it go.
From: Max, Lewisberry, PA, USA

Comments: This is the best replacement grip I've tried in my over 30 years of playing tennis. It's tacky, soft and super absorbent. I've been using mostly overgrips, thinking it would be cheaper; but I was wearing out the Tournagrip in a day (it had no durability and no tacky feel) and other overgrips in a few days. So I think this will be more economical in the long run. I've been using this on several of my racquets and after a month, there appears to be no wear at all. I was a bit concerned about the softness and thickness, but I was able to control that by wrapping the grip tighter by stretching it as I put it on, and you can also control the thickness a little by how much you overlap the edge.
From: James, Beaverton, OR, USA, 10/08

Comments: Very nice grip, feels great for a month or two, but once it starts to wear, it looses tack very quickly. Seems to be a bit short as well. So I'd give it an 8/10.
From: Gary, So Cal, USA, 04/08

Comments: Great for sweaty hands, and has a great feel to it. Durability is fine. 5 stars out of 5.
From: Ian, Seattle, WA, USA, 06/07

Comments: Great cushy and tacky grip. It is better feeling than the venerable Cushion Air Perforated grip. The different colors add to the coolness.
From: Tuan, Houston, TX, USA, 05/07

Comments: Excellent. It is very comfortable, tacky, and absorbent. This grip is just about perfect, but due to its thickness, it will build up your grip size a little. I would not recommend this one if you like to use overgrips. If you plan on using the grip alone, this may be the best available.
From: Frank, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 5/07

Comments: Excellent grip. It stays in your hand even when wet and it effectively wicks moisture away. Durability seems very reasonable so far.
From: Mitch, Rexburg, ID, USA. 10/06

Comments: This is one of the better replacement grips out there. It is easy to install and as its name would suggest, absorbs sweat well. It also provides a decent base if you want to put an overgrip on top of it.
From: Gavin, Glasgow, UK 01/06