Comments: This is a good string. It is softer than most strings, such as Signum Pro Poly Plasma. I had it at 51 lbs on a Wilson KFour FX, which I think I may want to do 52 next time, still playable.

Comments: Strung this at 52/50 in a Dunlop 100 Aerogel for a customer and he was extremely happy. Lots of spin and comfort was in his description of the strings.
From: Bob, 4/12

Comments: I really like this string a lot in a hybrid. It's got a good sweetspot, power, and spin. Little to no trade off on control, and I have it relatively loose at like 53 pounds. Give it a try, it's cheap.
From: Andrew, Methuen, MA, USA, 01/11

Comments: I had low expectations for this string. It felt really good but I had to use a dampener but overall good on the arm nice spin and power without loss of control.
From: Joe, Memphis, TN, USA, 10/10

Comments: This is a great string, it has very good control and power. It is very good from the baseline and a very amazing string, it feels like Kirschbaum as I felt more comfortable from Mantis string.
From: Imad, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. 09/10

Comments: I tried this string and was disappointed. Too much hype for just an average string. Good price though.
From: Will, Baton Rouge, LA, USA, 08/10

Comments: This is a great string with great feel and power. I am so glad to see TW now has it. One thing though is that I would string is 2 lbs higher than normal soft poly's as it loses a little tension and then is stable after that.
From: Steve, Chino, CA, USA. 06/10