New Balance MC 786 D White/Red Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Had the shoe for 3 months and they are already showing significant wear. They also have poor lateral support, my left ankle is sore after wearing them and I've recently rolled my right ankle.
From: Peter, 9/15

Comments: I've had mine for 4 months and I love them. The most comfortable tennis shoes I've ever owned. If I could, I'd wear them at the office as well!
From: Alan, 3/15

Comments: Arch support is listed as medium. But for me, there is actually very little arch support. Orthotics needed if you have high arches. I'm going to return them.
From: Bob, 7/14

Comments: I must disagree with the true-to-size aspect. I must return a pair that was just delivered because the shoes are much too big. The size 7.5 pair that was delivered is at least one inch longer than any pair of the same size tennis shoes I've purchased in the past. I am disappointed since, the size issue aside, the 786 appears to be a very well made shoe.
From: GB, 7/14

Comments: This shoe provides excellent support and traction on court, and the TW description is very accurate: out- of-the-box comfort, classic style, and true-to-size fit. The sole pattern provides a great gripping feel on hard courts. The mesh upper provides nice and comfortable breathing space for the foot. I just got this pair, so I'm interested in how durable they are, but so far, I highly recommend this shoe.
From: Ray, 6/14