New Balance MC 786 D White/Navy Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I must disagree with the true-to-size aspect. I must return a pair that was just delivered because the shoes are much too big. The size 7.5 pair that was delivered is at least one inch longer than any pair of the same size tennis shoes I've purchased in the past. I am disappointed since, the size issue aside, the 786 appears to be a very well made shoe.
From: GB, 7/14

Comments: This shoe provides excellent support and traction on court, and the TW description is very accurate: out- of-the-box comfort, classic style, and true-to-size fit. The sole pattern provides a great gripping feel on hard courts. The mesh upper provides nice and comfortable breathing space for the foot. I just got this pair, so I'm interested in how durable they are, but so far, I highly recommend this shoe.
From: Ray, 6/14