New Balance MC 786 4E White/Red Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: These shoes ran a half size big for me but that may be because I switched from the 806 which had a firmer ride to them. I have been playing on the for a month and the tread lends itself well to sliding on clay and they feel pretty stable. On hard surfaces they are the loudest shoe imaginable. I think the price is good for this shoe though I don't know how long they will last me so that opinion may change. With all New Balance shoes of late, the insoles are a joke. You don't even need to throw them out to replace them. They are so thin you can put solid sport insoles right on top and they feel just right. New Balance is leaving a lot of comfort on the table with their change to cheaper insoles. I would rate these shoes a 3/5 overall.
From: Joshua, 12/14

Comments: The good: these shoes fit great out of the box. I thought they were very comfortable for my 4E feet. They scream like banshees when I slide on the court and never felt like I would roll my ankle doing so. The bad: the sides of the shoes rubbed harshly against my pinky toes and caused blisters (becomes really noticeable after playing for 2 hours). Fixable with athletic tape and a bandage, but very inconvenient to apply before every use. No warranty. Durability is average considering my abuse, I play 2-4 times a week, I got them 1st of april and they lasted up until late July. Toe guard held up, but the bottom of the front of the right shoe was the first to wear out.
From: Arthur, 7/14

Comments: I am a 3.5 player and purchased these shoes. I bought them for this past men's season and they are already worn in the tread and coming apart around the shoe. I would not call these tennis shoes. They created a blister on one of my toes. I would not recommend these shoes.

New Balance MC 786 4E White/Red Men's Shoes - Where to go from here