Comments: It is difficult to believe that there are not more players raving about this frame. Versatility is amazing as it performs well from all areas of the court. It truly is a modern frame with a feel/comfort level reminiscent of the pure graphite models of yesteryear. I recommend it highly.
From: Jordan, 3/13

Comments: I wanted to upgrade to 100sq inch head and bought this racket. I was surprised from its stability even being so lightweight for my style of playing. I'm used to playing with 355-365 gram rackets, also it had precise feeling and it is a very easy spin racket. The most important is that it has a lot of potential to be customized to your exact specifications. I upgraded it to 345 grams and 7 points headlight. MAGNIFICENT.
From: Paris, 5/12

Comments: I got two of these racquets. These are in my opinion like a cross between the Babolat Pure Drive and the AeroPro Drive. It is similar in playability, power, control. Maybe a little less powerful than the Pure Drive but groundstrokes with spin and depth are effortless almost to a fault as I never did feel like I could take a full swing with these even with a low powered poly. Where this racquet blows away the Babolat Pure Drive and AeroPro Drives is feel. These do not have the hollow tinny feel that most of the Babolat racquets I've played with have. Even without modifications these were solid but I added lead under the bumper and counter weighted it in the handle. This is a great all around frame and I highly recommend it to anyone considering a Pure Drive type racquet or anyone using a similar racquet who is not crazy about the feel. I weighted up to 11.7 ounces, 5 points head light.
From: Dallas, 5/12
String Type and Tension: Tour Bite 16L, 55 lbs

Comments: This is an amazing racquet! I love everything about it: gorgeous cosmetics and perfect blend of power and control. I never expected anything this terrific from an unknown brand. I'm a believer.
From: Jarvis, 4/12

Comments: I have this racquet. It is very comparable to a Babolat AeroPro Drive. It has great spin and feels good. Always worth a demo.

Comfort