New Balance MC 1296 D Silver/Red Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I have been wearing New Balance shoes for years. This one is different. My last was the 1187. The 1296 is narrower, must come from a different last, and is not comfortable. I have replaced it with the 1005 (can't return the 1296 because I have tried to break it in and have worn it three times) which is every bit as comfortable as the 1187. My advice: if you want the traditional fit and last, don't buy the 1296.
From: Edson, 6/14

Comments: These shoes are pretty nice. I have worn Barricades for years and was always scared to switch but when the 8 went to a lower arch I started looking around. I chose this because of the specs and also the one year warranty. I was wearing out the Barricades after about eight months time after time. I have only worn these for one day but it was during a tough 4.5 match and the shoes performed beautifully. I use a schools replacement sport insert. These shoes are very comfortable and stable at the same time -- nice.
From: JB, 6/14