New Balance MC 1005 2E Grey/Yellow Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: This is my second pair of MC 1005 2E, and I play on hard court in hot weather in Texas. It's light and soft. I like the 1005-2E more than 1004-2E (which are heavier/harder and I used 5 pairs in 3 years). I have wide feet and the 2E model fits perfectly to my feet.
From: Ron, 9/12

Comments: I have worn the New Balance for many years and have enjoyed the fit and stablity of the older models until the 1005. They did away with the inner shoe lining, and the insole does not have as much support (I got shin splints the first week that I wore them). Even the laces seem cheap. They will work fine for mowing the grass but I will not use them for tennis. This will be the last pair of New Balance that I will buy.
From: Duane, 7/12