Comments: This string is soft for a polyester for about 3 matches. Then, it starts to lose resilience rapidly and the performance and feel of the string dwindles after the initial few matches. When fresh, it is an amazing string. So in this sense it is similar to other Luxilon offerings.

Comments: I used to play with Technifibre TGV which was closest to gut but which was not enough durable. I play the last 2 months with Supersense and it's amazing. Very good feeling and touch, softness but power as well. I recommend.
From: Laurent, 6/12

Comments: These strings are great but are nothing close to gut. I really enjoyed the soft feel but it lacked power. Overall, a decent string that is worth a try!

Comments: A very durable string that offers powerful spin. I expected it for it to be even close to gut, and it somewhat was. This is a string I'd highly recommend for those who like soft strings, hit hard, and are looking for a cheaper alternative to gut.
From: Anon, Diamond Bar, CA, USA

Comments: I like these strings versus Alu Power Flouro. These have a playable feel. It took me awhile to choose between the two. They are good on volleys and have power and decent spin. However, Alu Power Flouro has better spin potential but for playability, I like these.
From: Dumisani, LA, CA, USA, 10/10

Comments: Very unique poly string. Had great feel for a poly and lots of power. Spin is average and should be durable. Serves and volleying were amazing with this string because of its power and control. You should string it the same tension as other Luxilon's. This string is not as close as you can get to gut (like the package says), but it probably is the closest I've tried for a poly.
From: Anon, FL, USA, 08/10