Comments: I liked the shoe. Very comfortable and light. I play 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours or so. I wore the bottom of my shoe out within a month. If you are wanting to get a shoe to play sports every so often that have a good feel, this shoe would work for you. But if u are like me and want a shoe to last longer then 2 months before it sharts wearing out, this may not be the right shoe.
From: Midori, 7/14

Comments: I have worn Prince QT Low for years and loved them. Since they are no longer being made I have been forced to try other brands. I bought my first pair of Lotto shoes and they hurt my ankles. The tongue needs more padding. I thought maybe they just needed breaking in, but that has not helped.
From: Debra, 4/14

Comments: There's bad news and good news about these shoes. These shoes arrived 4/1/13 and I have worn them for about 11 hours on court over the course of 1 week. Already the treads are showing noticeable wear, more wear than I experience on shoes I have worn for several months. The good news is they are made of leather and they are very comfortable.
From: Emily, 4/13

Comments: This is the third pair of Lotto shoes I've owned; different styles but all very similar to this one. Lotto seems to work really well for me, I know it is kind of old school, but I love the look of a clean white shoe. The slightly narrow width is just right, and when they say light weight they really mean it. Despite what it says here, I find them true to size in length, I most often wear an 8.5 (occasionally a 9) and these shoes are just right for me at 8.5. They do take a couple of games to break in, but feel great after that. I'm a once-a-weekish, 3.0 baseliner who plays on hard courts, and these shoes last me 2-3 years, but I only wear them for tennis. I look around whenever it's time for a new pair, have tried on New Balance, Prince and others, but nothing ever feels as good as the Lottos. Keep 'em coming!
From: Helen, 3/13