Lotto Raptor Ultra IV White/Red Velvet Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Love this shoe! Comfortable right out of the box. The best value in tour grade shoes. Have used Barricade 7 and KSwiss but this is #1 for me! Thank you Tennis Warehouse and Lotto!
From: Amber, 9/14

Comments: UPDATE: After playing outside, I can still say I found no heat issues. These shoes never get in the way of movement. Great support but never uncomfortable. Probably the fastest shoes I have ever had. Actually, these are the best shoes I've used. I'm a 4.0, mostly baseline player.
From: Daniela, 6/14

Comments: They seemed very stiff when I first tried them on. The break-in was very fast, though. Within just a few minutes into warm-up they felt great. Extraordinary grip, support was very good. I had been experiencing foot problems with my previous shoes -- my feet felt great after playing in these. They did not seem heavy at all. No heat problems but I was playing indoors, not in the hot sun on a hot court. They look great, the pink so neon-bright they seem to glow. I replaced the mulberry (purple) laces with the pink ones -- they give you both colors.
From: Daniela, 4/14

Comments: Great shoes! Wore around the house for a short break-in, tested on the court today. Great support and stability, but still felt like I could really zip around the court. Even comfy afterwards -- sometimes tennis shoes get hot but these were fine. 4.0 player, with a slightly wide forefoot.
From: Stacey, 2/14