Lotto Raptor Ultra IV Purple/Pink Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Finding a comfortable tennis shoe for hard court and har tru play is a frustrating experience. The Prince T20 was for me the perfect tennis shoe. I have been searching since the shoe was discontinued for a suitable replacement. I need a generous medium width due to a bunion. I have worn the T22, Babolat SFX, and Nike Vapor Advantage. Acting on the suggestion from a Tennis Warehouse representative I tried out the Raptor Ultra IV. I have been playing in the shoe since August, and I am happy the shoe has been working out for me. The fit is tight, but works -- width is just wide enough, but the tongue and ankle cushioning are not terrific -- need a shoe horn to slip into the shoe. Overall, the cushioning is fine. Really have appreciated the excellent traction on the sub par har tru courts on which I play -- no slipping. The shoe took a while to break in. The standout is that the shoe construction enables nimble court movement -- a necessity in singles. I recently ordered another pair which is more comfortable than the original.
From: LS, 10/14

Comments: Six months later and I am still using these. These are by far the best tennis shoes I have ever played in. I have used just about every other brand over the decades. There are zero comfort issues with these shoes. After six months, no signs of wear, even on the toe, which I usually destroy. I am getting another pair of these right away, even though the first pair are still going strong. Amazing shoes.
From: Daniela, 9/14

Comments: Love this shoe! Comfortable right out of the box. The best value in tour grade shoes. Have used Barricade 7 and KSwiss but this is #1 for me! Thank you Tennis Warehouse and Lotto!
From: Amber, 9/14

Comments: Box says "Clay" so I compared the sole to the men's hard court and clay court version and these are clay souls. However, TW customer service did say they are honoring the 6 month outsole guarantee. They look like great shoes and I will give them to my daughter.

Comments: UPDATE: After playing outside, I can still say I found no heat issues. These shoes never get in the way of movement. Great support but never uncomfortable. Probably the fastest shoes I have ever had. Actually, these are the best shoes I've used. I'm a 4.0, mostly baseline player.
From: Daniela, 6/14

Comments: They seemed very stiff when I first tried them on. The break-in was very fast, though. Within just a few minutes into warm-up they felt great. Extraordinary grip, support was very good. I had been experiencing foot problems with my previous shoes -- my feet felt great after playing in these. They did not seem heavy at all. No heat problems but I was playing indoors, not in the hot sun on a hot court. They look great!
From: Daniela, 4/14

Comments: Great shoes! Wore around the house for a short break-in, tested on the court today. Great support and stability, but still felt like I could really zip around the court. Even comfy afterwards -- sometimes tennis shoes get hot but these were fine. 4.0 player, with a slightly wide forefoot.
From: Stacey, 2/14